Canadians In The House?!?!

Vaness

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my fellow Canadians! Have we come to a consensus yet for servers? I'd like to roll on a Canadian heavy server, so sound off here if you are West or East coast and PvP or PvE. Maybe we can get a consensus.. isn't that what we we're known for? :D

I started a thread in general but it got lost in the mail so might as well squeeze some of that in here. :D

Greater Toronto Republic guild in Belgoth's Beacon server and also one of my adversaries is based in the GTA got lumped together with me. It's a PvP server, and it looks it will get a much needed touch of the Canuckidys. In fact theserver name itself sounds similar to back bacon. Mhhhh, back bacon. ^^

Edited by JectCero

Go Oilers!

Flames suck!

Guess where....

Ahh yes. Alberta's Hamilton. You can look out any window and see an industrial park, adds to the charm, where men wear dress shoes with sweatpants, and your most popular hockey player sports a mullet.

Go Flames !

Guess where ?

It looks like The Swiftsure is going to be a great place to go for PvP, and it's a west coast server. Also, it looks to be an unofficial Aussie server, which I think would be great to join in on.

Good population at most times of the day, and more fellow Commonwealth. Sounds good to me!

Unless we decide on an Unofficial Canadian server...

It looks like The Swiftsure is going to be a great place to go for PvP, and it's a west coast server. Also, it looks to be an unofficial Aussie server, which I think would be great to join in on.

Good population at most times of the day, and more fellow Commonwealth. Sounds good to me!

Sounds like a good idea to me, it seems like a lot of people are interested so why don't we settle on a server before we all get our invites and get scattered to the wind? :)

I started a thread in general but it got lost in the mail so might as well squeeze some of that in here. :D

Greater Toronto Republic guild in Belgoth's Beacon server and also one of my adversaries is based in the GTA got lumped together with me. It's a PvP server, and it looks it will get a much needed touch of the Canuckidys. In fact theserver name itself sounds similar to back bacon. Mhhhh, back bacon. ^^

I'll hit you up as soon as I actually get my invite!

Edited by Kanadaa

I like the idea about Swiftsure PvP Server. I've got a character set up there now, and will probably roll on that server.

Anyone know of Canuck guild or at least one that is Canadian heavy? See you guys in-game hopefully..

I rolled on The Swiftsure as well :) So far the community has been friendly, at least on the starter planet.

Looks like the Swiftsure seems like the place! I'll bring my buddies there, too.

I'd love to get a Canadian guild going, but I'm a bit too busy with school/fitness/etc to run a guild. Maybe if enough people see this thread, we can get something moving after launch!

Direct your other Canadian buddies to The Swiftsure, and let's start some great hockey discussions to annoy the 'mericans :3