Canadians In The House?!?!

Vaness

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(...) Yeah, that's right, and we all have dog sleds and live in igloos. (...)

I was thinking about building an igloo once, but it seemed like hard work. So I stayed inside my actual house, sipping a Timmy's and kept warm.

Center of North America here (calligraphically speaking, that thing with the maps), from the place that brought you Winnie :D

Hello my fellow Canadians! Have we come to a consensus yet for servers? I'd like to roll on a Canadian heavy server, so sound off here if you are West or East coast and PvP or PvE. Maybe we can get a consensus.. isn't that what we we're known for? :D

Hello my fellow Canadians! Have we come to a consensus yet for servers? I'd like to roll on a Canadian heavy server, so sound off here if you are West or East coast and PvP or PvE. Maybe we can get a consensus.. isn't that what we we're known for? :D

East here, and my guild is on Grand Master Zym. Not sure about anyone else.

I have 2 degrees, and better educated then most people in the US, but last I looked qubeec is a french speaking providence and wait your counties capital is in Ottawa which again is french speaking. So again your ruled by the french.

and when a patient comes into my office I don't tell them to come back in 8 months for an appointment, I treat them right there.

yo men go watch this. this is for you.to the rest of the good american people plz dont watch this :) sorry for the video its crap but its more the talking that is funny :)

and btw no hard feeling bro!

Edited by dendaros