Lightsabers presented to Emperor Valkarian in trailer

Sadishist

it's highly likely that those lightsabers are just reused art assets and have no special meaning.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but you should keep that in mind while theorizing.

But every single pixel, every line of dialogue, every note of sound & music, could be a clue to unravelling the secrets of the universe! I know the pieces fit!

But every single pixel, every line of dialogue, every note of sound & music, could be a clue to unravelling the secrets of the universe! I know the pieces fit!

I hope I'm wrong. They should know in that universe lightsabers are like fingerprints, but I don't have a ton of faith in people :p

I hope I'm wrong. They should know in that universe lightsabers are like fingerprints, but I don't have a ton of faith in people :p

And, of course, the fact that once unlocked we can just hit a button to make endless copies of the same cartel market lightsaber. ;)

Maybe that's what the twins are doing, they're not showing dad the spoils of war, they're just showing off what they got in the Crime Lord Pakcs off of the cartel market.

And, of course, the fact that once unlocked we can just hit a button to make endless copies of the same cartel market lightsaber. ;)

Maybe that's what the twins are doing, they're not showing dad the spoils of war, they're just showing off what they got in the Crime Lord Pakcs off of the cartel market.

I have no idea what you're talking about

**hides Descendant's Heirloom Lightsaber behind his back**

Yeah, not understanding why some people are so dependant on a specific saber belonging to a specific character. It's never been that way in the games entire life, why would it be now?

I think it's that, for the most part, Sith and Jedi construct their own light sabers, and each one is unique to it's crafter's designs. Some Sith brave the dangers of powerful ancient Sith lords' tombs, to claim light sabers that belonged to them, both as status and to show their abilities to overcome such dangerous trials, and those light sabers where themselves constructed by the long dead Sith lord. In short, light sabers were never mass produced by any light saber manufacturers. They were all one-offs.

As such, it is no wonder that we expect that certain light sabers belonged to certain Sith and Jedi. It is an oversight of the people of Blur to re-use the sabers of iconic Sith and Jedi, but what's done is done.