Red Female Tattooed Twi'lek Sith in Trailer?

DarthVengeant

Who is the red tattooed female Twi'lek in the trailer? Will she be a companion or actual character in the expansion, or is she just there for the trailer? I really want to know. Please?

http://s29.postimg.org/4flsvj1x3/Female_Twilek.jpghttp://

At least tell us if she will be in the expansion, or it was just a filler character for the trailer. :confused:

I can't tell you how much I like female Twi'lek Sith like Darth Talon, etc. I really hope she is a new character....and I want her outfit!!!

Edited by DarthVengeant

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the red tattooed female Twi'lek in the trailer? Will she be a companion or actual character in the expansion, or is she just there for the trailer? I really want to know. Please?

At least tell us if she will be in the expansion, or it was just a filler character for the trailer. :confused:

I can't tell you how much I like female Twi'lek Sith like Darth Talon, etc. I really hope she is a new character....and I want her outfit!!!

Um, i think she got nixed, well, I am almost positive she did.

I think one of the brothers in the trailer put a lightsaber through her mouth...

I think one of the brothers in the trailer put a lightsaber through her mouth...

We never saw her die, and that doesn't mean she isn't a character in some fashion, because obviously she was in the trailer wasn't she?

Furthermore, her outfit needs to be on cartel!!

Edited by DarthVengeant

The only reason you want to know is because you want to know. Why can't you be content to find out when the expansion comes out?

Wanting to know something is the nature of a question. Your comment is completely ridiculous. I am frankly more interested in HER than the entire expansion, that is why I asked it. What business is it if yours?

Pretty sure that's vette with the red customization.

No, it's not. The designs are completely different.

Edited by DarthVengeant

Wanting to know something is the nature of a question. Your comment is completely ridiculous. I am frankly more interested in HER than the entire expansion, that is why I asked it. What business is it if yours?

And you got your answer. Considering the twins killed everyone else in the trailer, including a jedi, there is no reason to assume that Random Female Sith Warrior #134 was also not killed. So no, the random sith will not be in the expansion, let alone play a major part.

You posted it on the forums. That makes it the business of everyone who can post on these forums. If you don't want replies, don't post.

And you got your answer. Considering the twins killed everyone else in the trailer, including a jedi, there is no reason to assume that Random Female Sith Warrior #134 was also not killed. So no, the random sith will not be in the expansion, let alone play a major part.

Or will she? Finding and rehabilitating Random Female Sith Warrior #134 may be integral to defeating the Eternal Empire because she holds within her the key to unlocking the furious, awesome power of the Living Force and midi-chlorians.

Or will she? Finding and rehabilitating Random Female Sith Warrior #134 may be integral to defeating the Eternal Empire because she holds within her the key to unlocking the furious, awesome power of the Living Force and midi-chlorians.

How do you people know she's not Random Female Sith Sorcerer #134?

I am frankly more interested in HER than the entire expansion.

Yeah, she was by far the coolest thing in the trailer...and more, the only part of it that felt all that Star Wars-y. However cool Fallen Empire may or may not be, so far it doesn't feel much like Star Wars to me.

Maybe Nico will redeem it all...