65 Ability idea and wish fulfillment.

Anishor

Post your ideas, hopes and dreams for each spec/class for the increase to L65 abilities. These are just random ideas off hte top of my head.

Mara:

Marauder Carnage - Ataru Flip. Horizontally flips your character increasing defensive chance by x% and increases run speed by 15% for 10s.

Marauder Annihilation - Force Consume. Causes all of your DOT damage on a target to be consumed at once, heals you for 25%

Marauder Fury - Strike them Down. An internal damage off gcd attack with the dmg of repost from Jugg.

Jugg:

Juggernaut: Immortal - Saving Strength - Intercede is replaced and now heals you for 8%.

Juggernaut: Veng - Overwhelming strength - Replaces ravage with a 2s cast time, same dmg.

Juggernaut: Rage - Strike them down - An internal damage off gcd replacement for repost, causes trauma.

Sin:

Assassin Darkness - Spinning strike - Channeled melee attack that increases your defense chance by X for the duration, causes high threat and heals sin for small amount.

Assassin Deception - Strike from Darkness - Teleport behind the target and strike them to cause trauma ( medium white dmg )

Assassin Hatred - Embrace the Darkside - causes your dots to tick twice as fast on a target. 10m range shares cooldown with death field (same dmg as death field )

Edited by Anishor

I don't think you're getting 1 ability per discipline, only 1 shared ability for the advanced class.

No probably not, but it is possible given the discipline system. This is all conjecture and an exercise of fun and imagination withotu being too wild.

I hope all new abilities are just upgrades to existing ones, like most of lvl57 abilities are now.

I use an mmo gaming mouse with dozens of buttons and a game pad with a thumbstick for movement and still every single button and alternatives are used up. I really don't want any ability bloat, just improve on the ones that are currently in, please.

Edit: In addition to some of your suggestions, upgrades would be something like this: madness sorc gets an upgrade to Force Lightning that does increased single target damage to fix what that discipline lacks. MM sniper could get an upgrade to followthrough/trickshot that puts a 2-3s slow on the target etc...

Edited by Monterone

I hope all new abilities are just upgrades to existing ones, like most of lvl57 abilities are now.

I use an mmo gaming mouse with dozens of buttons and a game pad with a thumbstick for movement and still every single button and alternatives are used up. I really don't want any ability bloat, just improve on the ones that are currently in, please.

Edit: In addition to some of your suggestions, upgrades would be something like this: madness sorc gets an upgrade to Force Lightning that does increased single target damage to fix what that discipline lacks. MM sniper could get an upgrade to followthrough/trickshot that puts a 2-3s slow on the target etc...

One of the million different places announcements were made confirmed 1 new ability added per AC, so unfortunately your request will not be fulfilled.

Operative/Scoundrel

Mimicking Hologram/Sneaky Diversion: Projects a hologram that looks like you and appears to attack your target (doesn't do damage/healing, and would do tree-specific attacks, laceration animation for concealment, corrosive assault for lethality, and it would just do casted heal animations in medicine I guess), and additionally causes all enemies that are targeting you to target the hologram instead. Lasts 8 seconds, 1 minute cooldown.

Trees could have additional effects, but as a base ability I think this would be pretty snazzy.

Mercenary/Commando

Jet Escape/Tactical Retreat: Allows you to use your jetpack (or power armor) to fly (or jump) up to 30 meters away. Placeable AOE, (allowing it to move vertically may be OP, so just horizontally to be safe, would have to test that in huttball and stuff) 1 minute cooldown. The utilities that benefit the class' knockback could apply the same effects to this ability, too.

Edited by QuiveringPotato

Since this seems to be the place for creative / crazy ideas, here's mine :

Gunslinger : Electric Interference Noise : Happens when cover shield is touched. Lowers stats of all implants for 1-2 seconds. Could lower damage of all tech weapons for 1-2 seconds instead.

Not of much use, but hey, it's crazy ! :D;)

Gunslinger : Blinded by the light - must be activated : Anyone targetting the Gunslingers is blinded by an pop-op flash light (imagine something like Boba Fett's helmet antenna coming out on one side of the Gunslingers' defense Screen) , which - game mechanics wise - works like a cone in the game in a similar way like the ray of an Lighthouse, but is directed only at 1 individual which is targetting the Gunslinger, no AOE - and lowers that individiual's maccuracy for a few points for 1-3 seconds. Has a cooldown.

Positive : THE perfect counter to all other long-range classes ! Drawback : Cannot be used against melee (which is by design already the Gunslingers' greatest weakness, apart from the currently available kiting tools).