Theran Shan?

GorkieX

I seriously thought we were going to have to wait a few months before we even saw him! It felt a bit fast, but... him at the end was an awesome surprise that made it all worth it. Plus getting the ship back! Yay!

Yes, it was a nice surprise to see him again. I squee'd so hard when I saw him at the beginning of Chapter 9. I currently have him at rank 34 on my main character, he has some funny battle quips. As for getting the ship, the only companions that appeared for me there was Treek and HK-51. None of the others appeared there.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just....

finished Chapter 9 on one of my mains,...yep I scream and swooned. Because instead of bringing flowers, the man brought my ship! Best reunion, EVER! I have him up to 27 influence now. As someone else said, he has some pretty hilarious lines.

Yes! I really want to romance him for my consular or agent. Iresso and Vector are just meh. Totally off topic I know, but for anyone who's started the expansion can anyone tell me if we can get Andronikos back in one of the chapters? My inquisitor is head over heels for that lunk-headed pirate.

Yes! I really want to romance him for my consular or agent. Iresso and Vector are just meh. Totally off topic I know, but for anyone who's started the expansion can anyone tell me if we can get Andronikos back in one of the chapters? My inquisitor is head over heels for that lunk-headed pirate.

According to certain rumors, Andronikos won't be showing up till the next round of chapters.

I feel like I'm being dumb, I haven't slept much today. So I'm guessing it's just that... but...

I had a lot of tech gifts still lying around. So naturally I funneled those into him on my 'test' character that I kept around. Who was also in a romance with him at the end of SoR. Does he get any companion conversations with higher influence? Or... is it just that? Need to wait around until the next chapter releases before he wants to talk more? Because courting gifts were definitely a 'no go' even though I got the blatant 'YOU'RE ABOUT TO START A ROMANCE WITH THERON?! YOU SURE?!' warning.

Uh yeah. I've been waiting a while.

Omg, omg that letter, tho!! I squee'd.

The part where you talk to Valkorian and he talks about love and you can say you fell in love(interesting for a Jedi), I completely chose that from the Theron perspective. Yes, I married Kira a long time ago, but that was before all that Revan stuff. Plus she hardly talked to me after...we can still be friends, right?

I only partly feel bad, since I also got a letter from her saying she's been trying to reach out to find me and keep the Jedi together and whatnot. Oh well...I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Looking over at Dulfy, I see we can start relationships with Lana and Koth. We can flirt with Theron, but it doesn't say anything started. So, my question is, has anyone disproved this yet? I think if one can, I'll start on a Theron destined character, if not, a Lana one, or maybe move one to Koth.

Hey all. Spoilers ahead, really don't look if you don't want to know/see what parts of conversations look like.

Theron and male Knight. Someone was asking about the romance options and warning window. So here! This is the conversation right at the end, after he brings you your ship and you meet all the allies, when you are in the cantina. I'll post the pictures in the order they appear in the conversation.

http://imgur.com/sMvkavN

http://imgur.com/ydIuify

http://imgur.com/hMmbkyo

http://imgur.com/NLtGy3s

And then extras

http://imgur.com/op23dsp

Leaning in http://imgur.com/z4yNfqD

Sigh http://imgur.com/ceKMxlI

Sigh #2 http://imgur.com/WgB7Xli

:D

Looking over at Dulfy, I see we can start relationships with Lana and Koth. We can flirt with Theron, but it doesn't say anything started. So, my question is, has anyone disproved this yet? I think if one can, I'll start on a Theron destined character, if not, a Lana one, or maybe move one to Koth.

I found it. It's during Chapter 9. Not sure which part... but it's the 'Relax in the cantina' objective. I believe after you get your ship. At least... for me :p I had a confirmation box and everything. It was all official like. But he still won't take courting gifts, so... I'm not entirely sure what's up with that...

I tried raising up influence levels to see if convos would unlock or something. But so far... nothing. I guess that's what a test character is for.

I found it. It's during Chapter 9. Not sure which part... but it's the 'Relax in the cantina' objective. I believe after you get your ship. At least... for me :p I had a confirmation box and everything. It was all official like. But he still won't take courting gifts, so... I'm not entirely sure what's up with that...

I tried raising up influence levels to see if convos would unlock or something. But so far... nothing. I guess that's what a test character is for.

Me too. I was pretty tired last night and couldn't offhand remember if I clicked "Continue" on the confirmation box, but I do remember the kiss scene after, so I think I did the right one. ;>

I don't see any icon or anything on his character window that indicates I'm in a romance with him though and like the other reports, courting gifts don't do anything. :(

I hope we learn more soon! My Mara has been waiting for Theron to come back!

I'm not in early access so I HAD to come here and see if Theron is well and kicking..."sobs now in the corner from happiness".

I can hear my guys moving around anxiously in anticipation. SI is polishing his horns. JK spends a day in Spa and asks for Brazilian (do they do Brazilians to males?). BH bought "Mandalore the Ultimate"-set just to impress Theron. IA dyes his hair deeper blue, might have to do something with lashes too.

I can't wait! I would take a day off from work just because THERON but can't. Damn real life.

I've been busy but reading up! I just hit chapter 5 this morning! Ugh, agreed... work :p

But omg letter made my day yesterday while checking here :D

I squeed, then melted, then squeed, then melted some more, then smiled like an idiot, then died and came back XD

Kudos to the writers! The letter from what I think we've seen of the character fits very well. It's super sweet too! I am playing my Consular just to get to Theron first lol. I got the letter too after I finally finished the chapter I was on and was so happy! So yes, thank you bioware writers and whoever else deals with all of this!

While I am thinking that the new affection thing is a bit odd, I am understanding it more. I'm also *hoping* because they suddenly made such a huge jump in points to cap them, this means we will be getting a lot more companion stories as we go. I want to see more than romance, work, work, work, work, work, quest, work, work, I love you! It would be nice to see more of a normal functioning relationship.

Also I saw Quinn's letter posted and it also made me smile, and Corso's. Really good job with the game so far! Ugh just hit chapter 5 as of this morning, I'm getting there!

I'm with you Cind, I adore Lana this time around and can't imagine my crew without her. Also, she looks AMAZING!

Agent Melena finally saw her man last night, and it was perfect. I swooned...again.

Agreed, people were complaining she looked too big when pics were released. I put them side to side though for comparison and her body is exactly the same size (minus some weight to her face). Its the armor and probable muscle tone. Some facial weight and a hair change. But to me she looks so much better, I like how her eyes are sort of as gold glow than weird eyelashes.

Her personality is so much better though, I love it. I also now can't think about not having her around where in Revan my consular wanted to kick her around the room. It's cute where they have:

Consular: [realizes Lana is staring at her, looks weirded out.] "What?"

Lana: [Looks taken back for a second/startled/like she still does not believe you're real] "I...uh....just........... It's just really good to see you again."

I of course said you too lol.

I also actually like her combat dialogue, its sort of humorous in her dry wit way. But its not something either that has started getting on my nerves. I like "Challenge accepted and met."

I'm only on chapter 5 so hopefully get to boy soon. I have my fan art and stories here to keep me up until then lol. Has anyone tried seeing if he has any more continuing dialogue when given stuff?

I'm also sort of curious, with the story stopping at ch 9 right now, how exactly does it end? Do you get dailies and such or just kind of are stuck doing nothing until they release new chapters?