Alot of mounts not making sounds anymore

DarthVengeant

I have noticed for awhile now that some of my mounts and even the SOA health recuperate are not making the sounds they used to make. The Soa one used to have this cool sound, it is gone. The Lergo Enforcer no longer makes the cool sound it used to make when mounting it. What happened? Is this known or not?

Cannot confirm; my Soa regen item is still making sounds. Make sure that you have sound effects turned on in Preferences, and if that doesn't help, try hitting the repair button in the launcher. Maybe you are missing some files. Edited by Jerba

Cannot confirm; my Soa regen item is still making sounds. Make sure that you have sound effects turned on in Preferences, and if that doesn't help, try hitting the repair button in the launcher. Maybe you are missing some files.

Sound effects are all on, they were never off. It only started sometime after 3.0 hit. I have done a repair as well, still no sounds like they used to make.

SO, I have gone through some of my mounts to test this.

Quite a few of them don't make the sounds they used to make when mounting them, as well as the SOA channel not making the sounds it used to make. Furthermore, NONE of the living mounts (lizards, taun tauns, etc) make ANY sounds anymore at all. No growling, groaning, etc like they used to. This has been going on for awhile now. :(

I would like SOME kind of reply please. Thank you.