Lace, Fishnet, and Gothic.

I am suggesting armor that has lace, fishnet, and a more gothic theme to it. I am tired of the same old "armor" looks in this game. This game needs more diversity, not just in looks but style. Not everything needs thick gloves with metal and computers on it. Not everything needs shoulder pads and backpacks. Not everything needs to look like "armor". There is very few armor pieces or sets in this game that represent what I am going for on my toons.

Corsets, more tight fitting gloves or more gloves that go up to the top part of arm, leggings/thigh highs with different designs, short skirts with and without leggings, "gothic lolita" type dresses, masquerade masks, fabric clothing, lace clothing and armor parts, combat boots that actually LOOK like combat boots with laces (ala Doc Martins, etc)...etc...etc

And please, stop with the front flaps attached to chest piece. :mad:

Thanx.

And please, stop with the front flaps attached to chest piece. :mad:

Thanx.

Can't agree more with this part. The additional armor plates strapped on to the chest pieces ruin otherwise awesome looking armor and look dumb on anything other than a body type 1 or 2 female most of the time.

I agree, as a goth I feel I should chime in.

However on this note, my only pet peeve, I like sexy attire, but it should be open to both sexes.

See picture:

http://i.imgur.com/BWvVt.jpg

-ie sexy slave outfit is for female only, that is wrong. Males should be allowed to ware sexy slave outfits.

Ahh, nice :). I am also a "goth"....and metal head as well. I am tired of the bulky and "armor" looking stuff. Wouldn't it be great to have lace gloves or mask, or fishnet top or leggings? A "gothic lolita" type dress with lace and fluf? I think it would. When I say lace, I mean see through. Not static color.

I have 19 of my 21 toon's who are female and need clothes to reflect their gender. Men and women have different form, lines, and flow in their bodes. Clothing needs to be made to reflect that and enhance that. It is something Bioware has honestly failed to do and I often wonder who the artists are creating these armor sets. Because they clearly don't understand form most the time, in my opinion.

Well you need to keep it kind of lorefriendly and also pg-16 right? :)

Because lore matters in the cartel market?

Edited by DarthVengeant