I think I figured out when you might get in.

BenPaisley

There are about 900K pre orders, if they allow 4 waves and want a minimum EGA of 2 days that is 5 days of 4 waves a piece. that makes about 45K per wave. you can figure our roughly where your cue is (If there is any rhyme to this reason) by checking out this link.

http://i.imgur.com/TqjEx.jpg

My code was entered on 8/7 so I am in the early 200K and after the 4 waves today they should be around 180K Therefore I should be in first wave tomorrow morning. but this is just speculation.

1. That is only physical pre orders, doesn't factor in digital. Numbers are assumptions anyways.

2. 5 waves today

3. It has been stated that the amount of people given early entry is gonna rise tomorrow and continue on at a higher rate.

I think its safe to say any guess right now is gonna be very hard to make solid assumptions. They went through a dense period of pre orders so we might be really surprised with what month they get into tomorrow and Thursday.

keep positive we aren't even at the 5 day early entry date yet

Yeah those pre-order numbers are from vgchartz and are for box sales only. This has been discussed on reddit and mmorpg.com in great detail. They are also only estimates.

http://www.vgchartz.com/charts/preorders.php

Ah, I see it in the listed in the image now...

Well, VG chartz is a pretty reliable source. Im an Oct 1st preorder, so im crossing my fingers for a thursday invite. If its not on thursday then it doesnt really matter when I get an invite since i work all weekend =P

With talking with others that got early access today.

IMO...

The month you registered your pre-order code determines what day you are eligible to get early access.

The day of the month you registered your pre-order code determines which wave (what time) you have early access on that day.

So...

Register in July = 13th - 14th

Register in August = 14th - 15th

Register in September = 15th - 16th

Register in October = 16th - 17th

Register in November = 17th - 18th

Register in December = 18th-19th

Edited by Quiet

There are about 900K pre orders, if they allow 4 waves and want a minimum EGA of 2 days that is 5 days of 4 waves a piece. that makes about 45K per wave. you can figure our roughly where your cue is (If there is any rhyme to this reason) by checking out this link.

http://i.imgur.com/TqjEx.jpg

My code was entered on 8/7 so I am in the early 200K and after the 4 waves today they should be around 180K Therefore I should be in first wave tomorrow morning. but this is just speculation.

900k preorders doesn't include digital and worldwide preorders.

900k preorders doesn't include digital and worldwide preorders.

A thousand times this, 900K is not even close to the total number of pre-orders. In fact some estimates put it at 3 mil or more.

Edited by Seerees

Just a note. the potential of 5 days early was still available up until a few days ago according to there advertisements. I understand it said possible up to 5 days early but that makes one think that if they are even advertising at the possibility for people who pre-ordered less then a week ago getting in 5 days early that the mass majority of invites will go out tomorrow and Thursday. Allowing all who pre-ordered in for 5 days or greater for some. Just a thought.

With talking with others that got early access today.

IMO...

The month you registered your pre-order code determines what day you are eligible to get early access.

The day of the month you registered your pre-order code determines which wave (what time) you have early access on that day.

So...

Register in July = 13th - 14th

Register in August = 14th - 15th

Register in September = 15th - 16th

Register in October = 16th - 17th

Register in November = 17th - 18th

Register in December = 18th-19th

Sucks for me,cause i got screwed on my code ( already in use ) so i ordered another one 3weeks later and the code worked, so i'm seeing 18-19 not 17-18 owell.

and the other CE is a christmas gift.