Petition to get rid of top 96 title

Jinre_the_Jedi

The class balance was so off this season that being top 96 means nothing. The fact that the top 3 sentinel is ranked 372 world should speak volumes. Not to mention that there's no cross server so no one really knows who's truly even considered top 3 for their class...

I agree that titles dont mean anything because of no crossserver, but class balance really is irrelevant because titles are class specific. Best thing would be to make the titles server specific, e.g. "jung mas dreadful sniper xy". Featuring the title server in the title should also prevent server transfers. I already pledged for this last season, but in the end this is so irrelevant, this game has much more important problems in pvp which they should care about. I dont care about rating and titles, the good players will know who is good.

BUT

The titles wont have a negative impact for players who dont care, but are a joiy for some. So why a petition to remove them? I like having a additional reward after T1.

You better come up with petitions to nerf hatreds cleave, that would be actually something the pvp community could benefit from, and when the top shadow comes up with it, they may actually care.

Edited by Qwurdilu

I agree on the server thing. I'm currently one of the highest ranked imperials on my server if not the highest that hasn't xfered off to / from another server. Unless there's no other healer queueing I'm waiting ages for pops. I also get +8, -15. Impossible to get top 3 on a ****** server.

You better come up with petitions to nerf hatreds cleave, that would be actually something the pvp community could benefit from, and when the top shadow comes up with it, they may actually care.

I agree, Hatred's cleave is over the top. I mainly tank now as of like a month and a half ago, so it doesn't really affect me, but I could see where the other tanks could have problems with Hatred's dotspread. I think it's unanimous consensus though that Hatred is overperforming, I doubt my words on the matter would carry anymore weight than anyone else's.

Tbh why does a petition always come up to "get rid or PVP title" or "change pvp title"???

In all honesty, the title was just supposed to be satire based on the whole "Petition to change top 96 title" of last season :p but that doesn't change the truth of the matter that lack of cross server prevents us from knowing who the top 3 truly are.

You seem to take care about a title and you want to do a petition. Seriously? Who cares about that s***. Care about new PvP content. Care about balance, care about population issue. Yell, cry, scream for that, i agree, but don' t make us loose our time fighting against what ?.... a title and a rank on leaderboard?

agree or disagree with him, but I don't understand how you could criticize a person for trying to be constructive.

agree or disagree with him, but I don't understand how you could criticize a person for trying to be constructive.

Becasue thats what the bulk of our community does.

I get many in game messages regarding my posts here, most are favorable, a few.. well lets just i see a lot of level 1 toons on homeworld that i don't know insulting my ancestry from time to time, lol

I got an in game mail last week that just said "I hate you" from some random.... I lol'd.

People are brave behind "anonymity", which is why i appreciate those who post with in game names or let it be known who they are... those opinions i value as those are people that put their name to their views and aren't scared of it.. the rest, are just trolls

Edited by Floplag