[BUG] Unable to Un-Flag for PVP.

DarthVengeant

I have submitted 4 bug reports on my character now.

I am now coming to the forums in hope to get some reply.

I have been flagged for PVP on my Sorc for days. Nothing I do will make it go away permanently.

A) Yes, it will go away for a few seconds if I click a Vendor and while in the Vendor click my portrait. Then it goes away. But, the second I exit the Vendor and click on a companion the Flagged for PVP returns. This works on fleet, on planets, and in my stronghold. Here is a screenshot of proof of what I just explained : Click for Screenshots The first is showing me flagged after I just logged in, the second is when I click on portrait while inside vendor screen which then shows me as Un-Flagged, the third is once I close vendor screen and click on companion then back on my portrait, showing me Flagged again. That all happened within a few seconds. Flagged, Un-Flagged, Flagged.

B) I have tried doing PVP matches to try and get it to unflag me when I exit, doing GSF to try and unflag, standing in a base for 10 min to try and unflag, going to fleet in Cantina for 10 min to try and unflag, being in my Stronghold for an hour to try and unflag, and I have even tried dying. NOTHING WORKS. Once I click on a companion and then back on my portrait it shows me as Flagged again. On planets it shows my character yellow text, which mean I am in fact flagged and it is not just a Portrait glitch.

C) It is only on this character. All my other 20 toon's works just fine.

D) I am on a PVE server, not a PVP server.

Please. This has been going on for DAYS on this character, 4 tickets later with no replies. Nothing fixes it.

Edited by DarthVengeant

Have you clicked on your portrait and toggled the flagging feature. Since your currently always flagged, click it and then what you can do is hit "H" click the "?" in the upper right corner to enter the tutorial. Then hit "ESC" and select exit battle. This is one way to try and un-flag your character faster then waiting for a player verse player match.

Have you clicked on your portrait and toggled the flagging feature. Since your currently always flagged, click it and then what you can do is hit "H" click the "?" in the upper right corner to enter the tutorial. Then hit "ESC" and select exit battle. This is one way to try and un-flag your character faster then waiting for a player verse player match.

Yes, I know about the GSF Tutorial trick. Already did that. It did nothing. I have done everything there is to do. There is NO reason for my toon to be flagged for PVP for days now, other than my toon is completely glitched.

Edited by DarthVengeant

I have submitted 4 bug reports on my character now.

I am now coming to the forums in hope to get some reply.

I have been flagged for PVP on my Sorc for days. Nothing I do will make it go away permanently.

A) Yes, it will go away for a few seconds if I click a Vendor and while in the Vendor click my portrait. Then it goes away. But, the second I exit the Vendor and click on a companion the Flagged for PVP returns. This works on fleet, on planets, and in my stronghold. Here is a screenshot of proof of what I just explained : Click for Screenshots The first is showing me flagged after I just logged in, the second is when I click on portrait while inside vendor screen which then shows me as Un-Flagged, the third is once I close vendor screen and click on companion then back on my portrait, showing me Flagged again. That all happened within a few seconds. Flagged, Un-Flagged, Flagged.

B) I have tried doing PVP matches to try and get it to unflag me when I exit, doing GSF to try and unflag, standing in a base for 10 min to try and unflag, going to fleet in Cantina for 10 min to try and unflag, being in my Stronghold for an hour to try and unflag, and I have even tried dying. NOTHING WORKS. Once I click on a companion and then back on my portrait it shows me as Flagged again. On planets it shows my character yellow text, which mean I am in fact flagged and it is not just a Portrait glitch.

C) It is only on this character. All my other 20 toon's works just fine.

D) I am on a PVE server, not a PVP server.

Please. This has been going on for DAYS on this character, 4 tickets later with no replies. Nothing fixes it.

Have you tried dismissing your companion and unflagging? Then call out a different companion who was not with you when you were flagged.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...