The Jedi Knight, and Sith Warrior classes need a huge buff.

brandonspikes

So lets see....

Other classes? Try comparing them to a marauder and let me know how they compare to our ability to stay within melee range. The first AC's that need a good hard look at in this department are the marauders/sentinels, not jugs/guards. My sole purpose is to DPS and I cant do that when every friggin class has so many CC abilities (and some of which have multiple effects on ONE button) I can't do what I'm designed to do. You want a disadvantage? Try that on a medium armor melee character... that's your disadvantage.

Juggs have less tools than maruders to get close and stay close. Juggs get leap and unstoppbale is specc'd for it. As a marauder you get predation, force camo baseline. you cna then spec ofr passive movement speed increase, range root, rooting someone in ravage, spec your force camo to remove movement impariring effects or you can spec for decreased cooldown and minimum range removal on force leap. You can also spec for an additional speed boost with predation.

Not saying youa re in a good place, just simply that juggs are in a worse place when it comes to pursuit and keeping people close.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am level 44 now and playing a Jedi Sentinel and all my issues with the class are based on one situation in the game:

Harder "Groups" of Mobs.

This might include a Strong and 2 normal or just a few harder hitting normals that have special attacks that rip you to shreds in the first few seconds of combat. The average group of mobs doesn't pose much issue, but we are discussing problem areas.

I will offer two examples:

The fights on the Emperors Station at level 41 or so were pretty tough initially. In fact, I died twice and this was with DOC healing me (I rarely die with my Sentinel). While it is possible DOC was not the ideal companion for these fights, I feel these fights show exactly what is wrong with the Sentinel. I would get hit HARD before I could do anything and in many cases, DOC just cant recover and you die.

Belsavis has groups of mobs that rip you down to about 20% health in the first 3-5 seconds of combat, then if you don't kill some of the normal mobs, the Strong Mob will kill you or you will wipe.

There was a third issue I had with Gamoreans (non-heroics) on Hoth I think? 2 or 3 of them would rip me apart in the first 5 seconds and were way over powered compared to other mobs. They were "normal" mobs too btw.

Note: I am aware of Rebuke and Saber Ward and use them a lot btw... I am aware of using Force Camoflouge to bump a mob onto my companion and save me for a second, yes I use Force Awe.

Here is the problem:

When fighting certain Groups, the Sentinel takes a LOT of damage initially and almost dies. Not all groups do this of course.

-If you are using DOC, he simply can not keep up with the initial damage.

-If you are using a TANK (R2 or Scourge), THEY take all the damage and probably die, and then you need to spend time reviving them, refbuffing and then healing yourself which adds down time.

So it becomes a balance between "do you want to minimize down time but take a risk of dying with DOC OR reduce your risk of dying but increase down time with a Tank?"

If I fight a Elite, I have no issues as Doc will keep me up ok and a Tank will tank it fine.

So Sentinel Solutions:

-Give DOC another "big" heal on a slow timer (20-30 seconds) that is scriped to go off at 50% of your health so he can catch up when you take massive burst damage from a group. Obviously, this will need to be balanced in a way to work with longer Elite fights so you are not too over powered.

-I would increase the Armor formula's of our Tanking Companions so they do not take as much damage, increasing their survivability and lessening down time. In this case, their DPS may need to be lowered to counter this, as you (the Jedi) are the one that should be providing the DPS.

That is about all I wanted to say on the Sentinel. For PVE, its a good class with a few minor problems that can be fixed.

Edited by Mithanx

First off, thanks for the post, developer communication lets us know that at least certain issues have been recognized, which is most people's primary concern.

Secondly, my post comes from as an Immortal specced Juggernaut since lvl 10, currently lvl 38, having tanked in flashpoints and heroic 4 quests and having done a few warzones to throw some variety into the leveling process. As such, I believe that puts me on par with a majority of those playing Juggernauts with the end goal of tanking in endgame content.

"Here are some of the things we're planning to roll out in the short term specifically regarding Sith Warriors and Jedi Knights :"

#1 issue I have, and it's been discussed in another thread that I haven't been able to find lately (forum search is dearly missed), and the "some" in your post gives me hope... but the issue is parry/deflect animation overriding any other animation and not allowing offensive abilities to complete. This is most noticeable when tanking 3-4+ mobs, where a string of parries means I could lose aggro.

AOE tanking is a touchy subject, I don't want it to be automatic, there needs to be a reason to be engaged in the action and not watching tv, but there is room for improvement. Other posts have had some decent suggestions, such as Force Scream dealing damage in a frontal cone, increasing the dmg/threat component of Sweeping Slash or upping the threat multiplier of our form (more of a band-aid than a fix).

I think baking a 33% chance for Retaliation to reset the cd on Smash into an existing Immortal talent (maybe Blade Barricade) would be a pretty good fix for extra AOE threat without turning it into easy mode. Between this and actually having offensive abilities go off when you want them to, most of the PVE tanking issues that I've run into would be resolved.

Quality of life suggestions that would be nice, but not a priority:

- an extra 5m on Force Choke and Force Scream

- Sundering Assault replacing Assault on the ability bar

- a 60sec CC ability in PVE

As a side rant: rude, entitled posts like this are why devs would rather just read and NOT answer in the forums, at least that's how I would feel.

:confused:

What about the Marauders u naabs..

They suck so hard my grandma could do better.

Im thinking of rerolling allready and THATS just wrong this early in the game..

And u might have noticed that because of your "Lack of faith"

This game will soon be a "only Bountyhunter/Agent" game cause the rest of classes cant match up...

Get to work u lasy bastards, the X-mas is over!

Fix this class probs or i think many ppl will go back to wow...

Edited by Okolo

The problem with buffing classes is the impact on PvP. As it is right now, force users have all the advantages in Hutt Ball. They can leap over chasms or out of the pit up to you. They have superspeed, AoE knockback, and a ton of CCs.

On the other hand, let's look at Smugglers/IAs. Their CC is limited, one requires coming out of stealth. If you are running the ball with either of these classes, you have two limited abilities to stop someone else, and no way to gain "yardage". You can't increase your speed or leap or anything to get to your destination faster. You can't blow everyone off the platform around you. You are easy pickings.

As a PvPer, I'd rather see Jedi and Sith nerfed in areas rather than buffed.

No a knockback should not in any way trigger our force leap. Here is why:

Now about other issues that have been mentioned in pvp... someone keeps getting away from you and your Freezing Force (hello no resolve trigger for this) just takes too long? Your Stun just doesn't come up fast enough? Or the real problem you need force in able to do these? Why haven't you gone ahead and put your points into Solidified Force? If you put the two points in Freezing Force has ZERO cost. So for zero cost you have a 50% ae snare for 6 seconds... and you can spam it.

So you are upset Force Stasis requires channeling? Once again this is already addressed via Stasis Mastery. For a single point you can make it an instant and still get the 3 second damage (even if they interrupt).

Notice no where did I mention damage. I taunt, I ae taunt, I snare, I protect. I am a tank that is my job. That is my job in pve, that is my job in PVP.

so basically, it seems like in order for a guardian tank to be viable in PVP, they have to spec specifically for pvp, which will hurt their ability to tank for pve,

I REALLY dont like this vision, I just want to play the game, I think devs should be smart enough to make a game where I can spec tank...and be able to tank BOTH pvp and pve just fine...or spec dps, and be able to fulfill that role in either outlet. I hate the idea that I have to respec EVERY SINGLE TIME that I want to try some pvp with my friends because I also enjoy the single player game....

and it seems that the ONLY real role for guardian tanks is to guard, whereas other class tanks can guard AND do viable damage AND provide some moderate CC..all that range, whereas guardians have a hard time even hitting targets outside that initial leap starter... which also ruins that aforementioned role of guarding b/c it takes us out of range of any ranged teammate we are trying to guard :(

and does Hilt strike work in PVP?

confused and a bit saddened if this is indeed BW's vision for guardians

The problem with buffing classes is the impact on PvP. As it is right now, force users have all the advantages in Hutt Ball. They can leap over chasms or out of the pit up to you. They have superspeed, AoE knockback, and a ton of CCs.

On the other hand, let's look at Smugglers/IAs. Their CC is limited, one requires coming out of stealth. If you are running the ball with either of these classes, you have two limited abilities to stop someone else, and no way to gain "yardage". You can't increase your speed or leap or anything to get to your destination faster. You can't blow everyone off the platform around you. You are easy pickings.

You dont need any of that

The IA/Smuggler has THE BEST

burst dps in the game, You can 4 shot my jugg in full champion gear.

For example, we are certainly aware that the Marauder and Sentinel are very gameplay intensive classes with some of the most complex rotations in the game.

I personally love my Marauder. Granted, I have like four abilities keyed to a gamer mouse, but that's fine. The gameplay makes it feel like I'm not playing one of those 1-2-1-2 rotaiton ability cookie cutter classes, and it has a bit of spontaneous aspects which I enjoy. If you do decide to change the class for the better, more power to you. I hope though (as you mentioned in that quote as well) that you are able to keep the Marauder's game play as unique as possible, and not turn it into a 'know your 3 ability' rotation. :)

Jugg does not have an AoE knock back, superspeed. They only have a ton of CC as a tank. The game should not be balanced around huttball either.

You dont need any of that

The IA/Smuggler has THE BEST

burst dps in the game, You can 4 shot my jugg in full champion gear.

One-on-one. In group settings they both get whittled down fast and that is for Scoundrel and Operative. Gunslingers and Snipers are totally dependent on the cover system to be effective. And when it comes to running the ball in Hutt Ball, smugglers/IAs are arguably the worst classes.

Jugg does not have an AoE knock back, superspeed. They only have a ton of CC as a tank. The game should not be balanced around huttball either.

I wasn't saying that all the force classes had all those abilities, only that those are the list of abilities found amongst those classes.

And considering that Hutt Ball is the #1 most played War Zone, it is kinda important that it be balanced more. And given the numbers recently posted by the Devs, the majority of people are PvP-ing.

I feel my Sentinel is perfectly fine in PvE, some little adjustments not included, by just sheer trash in PvP.

I just recorded a Voidstar, 254000 damage, not one kill. Got the screenshot somewhere, I'll put it here.

Combat is unresponsive, delayed, jerky and stale in general when fighting other players who won't stand still and jab at you. The PvP is tailored towards the general public, the Ranged classes.

Edited by Dekadez

Juggernauts get a mobility buff but Marauders are fine ? What ? Juggernauts have much more CC and a great knockback, Marauders don't. 80% of the time you get knocked into the fire / pit / acid as a Marauder but you're one of the very few AC which can't knock anybody anywhere and only got a channeled CC, not even a stun or knockback. This is such a big issue and you don't adress it at all.

So when a Juggernaut gets knocked into the acid or whatever he has a charge to get out and he needs a buff to be more mobile. A Marauder gets knocked into the acid and only has his charge to get out very fast but he doesn't need a buff. Yeah... I would be really thankful to have the CC immunity the Jugs have after the charge...

Mobility is not my complaint. I don't understand why that is their first choice. My complaint is the fact that my defense skill and shields do nothing against 80% of the attacks used by other players. We get all of that and they threw in a package, free of charge, the lowest DPS in the game.

Mitigation needs to be reworked or immortal jugs need a serious single target DPS increase.

Mobility is not my complaint. I don't understand why that is their first choice. My complaint is the fact that my defense skill and shields do nothing against 80% of the attacks used by other players. We get all of that and they threw in a package, free of charge, the lowest DPS in the game.

Mitigation needs to be reworked or immortal jugs need a serious single target DPS increase.

+1 this.

tank spec jugg in pvp with champion gear vs undergeared non 50s= virtually unkillable domination. but that is the same with every class, especially tanks.

tank spec jugg in pvp with champion gear vs other 50s in champion gear= no dps and slightly more survivability than DPSers but not really a tank. if they get attacked by two heavy tech/force dmg ACs we drop just as fast as anyone else....

i bet once we move to only lvl 50 warzones the gap is going to be FAR FAR FAR more apparent. my dmg will go down from 160k per warzone to 110k while still being susceptible to being shredded if i have more than 2 people on me, which is how it was before i had champions gear.

i am not really looking forward to this day.

Rift had a brilliant idea for this warrior "melee distance" and it worked like a charm. it was called "riftwalk" and essentially it was a skill similar to force leap except it rooted the person placed you behind them, and heres the kicker.. and the most important part. whenever you got a successful melee critical attack the cooldown refreshed. so if you had high crit this skill could potentially always be up.

Speaking of mobility Ataru form doesn't seem to offer the increased movement that it is ment to with defensive forms.

The Knight and the Warrior seem to have a lack of movement, almost no stealth ability and few options to close the gap or keep people from kiting if they do and then lack the burst damage to do much of anything once the gap is closed.

From a PvE point of view I can only speak for Carnage with any real idea but it lacks many aoe attacks I can only think of two. And unlike my BH I can't select the targeting but can only base it off my location.

The difficulty of melee where 5 out of the 8 A/Cs have ranged attacks and one of those 3 is a stealth class so doesn't have to worry so much about being taken to half health as they get close. Of the last 2 A/Cs they are the Warrior and Knight Advanced Classes.

Hi George, firstly its great to see feedback (good or bad) but I have to wonder at times what parses of data you are looking at to come to such conclusions?

Sadly not enabling the combat log has forced players into pretty much theorycrafting without any data, I understand you guys have all the data but if you enabled the combat log you would be enabling the community to aid you in the development of classes.

Whilst your right Warrior (I empahsise this as its not just Jugg/Guardian its Marauder/Knight also) have issues staying in melee range - I fail to see how you can ignore Marauder and state only Jugg will be getting buffs... Both classes suffer from the exact same "melee" orientated issues.

In the developers wisdom they decided to give all ranged the majority of the stuns and cc (whilst already having the huge benefit of range) whilst leaving all melee classes at a distinct disadvantage in PVP - how many times has someone got into range, got knocked away/slowed/stunned - charged back in to get knocked back again (knockbacks not being affected by resolve and resolve not working for the most part) Its a lot.

The Warrior class overall needs a proper stun or knockback, I read elsewhere the suggestion to give us "Slam" You pickup your opponent and slam him to the ground interupting any cast and stunning for 3-4 seconds.. It fits perfectly with the class and isn't gamebreaking.

Also Pommel Strike/Savage kick - these are 2 horrible "tease" abilities, here 2 hard hitting damage dealing abilities that don't work in pvp or on pve bosses. Merge them into 1 ability and enable them to work in PVP.

To summarise Warrior classes aren't broken nor need huge buffs, they need tweaks (you are right in saying fixing the combat animation and combat system/delay will go a huge way in making the classes more viable - fixing Choke/Ravage/Smash to work 100% and properly would also go a long way) I would suggest you implement one/some of the following :

Pommel Strike/Savage Kick - Combine into 1 ability, average the damage, enable on all types of enemies.

CC - Give us a proper stun or knockback.

Increase the range on all saber throws.

Make Obliterate a class core ability and make it a 20 yard range. (having 2 charges would make the class far more viable in pvp)

I just wanted to join with several others in this thread in commending this post.

To speak to my own experience as a Guardian, I'd like to echo people complaining about squishiness. I don't mind at all being unable to do very much damage, especially specced to tank, but as it stands I am easily minced by most classes. It's particularly egregious when facing tracer missile/force lightning spam, which are both ranged and apparently impossible to interrupt (perhaps a lag issue? Of course, even if you do interrupt them the cooldown seems to be quite short on those abilities).

Guardians have few ranged abilities, no healing, no stealth, low DPS, minimal CC, and their damage reduction is only slightly higher than other classes. To my mind, if Guardians can take a ton of damage, and are very difficult to stop (i.e., have several ways out of roots or can resist stuns or something), they have a purpose in PvP. As it stands, they're good Huttball runners and that's it.

I think it's pretty much the same issue in PvE... Guardians seem to me manifestly inferior to Vanguards. They do less damage, have less mitigation, have few ranged attacks, and have fewer threat-generating moves.

I don't find mobility to be an issue at all in pvp as a juggernaut, and certainly wasting a force push to reset leap isn't going to help matters. The real problem in pvp is the worthlessness of defense and shield stats on our gear.

This.

Hi guys,

There are many different subjects discussed in this thread and I would like to take the opportunity to give you some information on the topics at hand.

First off, we currently have no indication that any class needs a huge buff. Class balance is defined by the interaction between classes and changes we make to one class will, inevitably, move the balance towards or from other classes. Our data and testing currently indicates that the Juggernaut and Guardian AC could use some buffing up in two areas where we see them underperforming against our expectations.

Here are some of the things we're planning to roll out in the short term specifically regarding Sith Warriors and Jedi Knights :

• Mobility/Anti Kiting (PvP) – We agree with the sentiment voiced by the community that some Guardians and Juggernauts have to work harder than other classes to stay within effective combat range, putting them at a disadvantage. We intend to address this in an upcoming patch where, as a first step, Force Push will clear the cooldown of Force Leap, granting for more reliable in combat pursuit capabilities to the Advanced Class. Further changes will be made if necessary.

• DPS spec survivability (PvP and PvE) – The DPS specs on Guardian and Juggernaut are performing to our expectations when it comes to the ability to create damage, especially of the burst variety. However their survivability is lagging behind our expectations, especially in the later game, and we are going to start addressing that particular issue in an upcoming patch.

Our attention to the class obviously won't stop here. Balancing MMOs is a never ending endeavor and we're in for the long haul. For example, we are certainly aware that the Marauder and Sentinel are very gameplay intensive classes with some of the most complex rotations in the game. While we are currently looking at quality of life and usability improvements to increase the class' playability without compromising the unique aspects of the class, we don't have anything specific to announce just yet. We do however anticipate that some of the combat responsiveness improvements (AKA 'ability delay' - more on that here) being worked on by our engineering team will specifically aid both Marauder and Sentinel.

In regards to PvE balance, any place in the game where our data shows significant issues with the balance tuning for one or more classes or specs are of course also being looked at.

For example, Jedi Knights will be pleased to hear that we are working on tuning the final mission in their class chain to provide a better, more fun and more reliably solvable challenge (see a post from another member of my team here). Currently a large percentage of players bring a friend to solve this mission, which, while social and often more fun, is not in line with our stated goal of allowing players to progress solo through their class arc if they desire to do so. We're also looking at some companions with a critical eye to improve their viability for certain role/companion combinations.

I would also like to give you some general understanding about approach to class balancing and how you can aid us with your feedback:

• Now that we're out of the first few weeks of launch madness, you will see class and combat balance issues addressed with increased frequency. Larger scale gameplay changes and features are more likely to coincide with major content releases, but smaller scale changes and improvements can be expected to become part of our regular update schedule.

• Statements that we hate a specific class or faction, or that we intentionally underbalance certain classes to make it less popular are conspiracy theory territory. We have nothing to gain from such an approach – we want players to pick the class and faction they want to play and have confidence that they are able to perform their chosen role in the game. Anything that comes in the way of that goal is considered a balance issue for us.

• We make our balancing decisions based on a combination of internal and external testing and metrics. We don't make decisions based on who is the loudest on the forums. Community feedback is valuable in bringing issues to our attention and even to highlight possible solutions, which means that well written, constructive posts are the most effective way to communicate your wishes and feedback to us, rather than petitions and calls to nerf specific classes.

• Please understand that balance issues during the leveling process are different than issues at level 50 and are handled in different ways. If you feel your class has issues during your journey to 50, especially communicate the level range and area of the game where you are experiencing issues to aid our investigations. Player versus Player situations in during the leveling process are not always balanced at every level (a mathematical impossibility), but we are always willing to investigate.

• Just because we haven't mentioned the specific issue close to your heart in a post (such as the one above) doesn't mean we are unaware of it or that we don't want to address it. It would be impractical for us to comment on all investigations currently in the pipeline. That said, we definitely want to take a more open approach in regards to upcoming class changes.

Finally, I'd like to acknowledge, again, that we do understand that there is a desire for players to get more detailed information what happens to their character in combat. We agree with those requests and are working on various ways to, optionally, get more detailed data on your combat performance.

Thanks for your feedback!

-- Georg

I appreciate the response here, but I think you're overlooking a lot of the problem. For one thing, this isn't just a problem that guardians have, sentinals are just as in need of help at the moment... in PvE at least, the root of the problem seems to be that our single target DPS is, as it should be, roughly on par with that of other classes... however, it a) requires much more skill to get that dps, and b) is all we have. We have no utility, no control, no aoe... which translates, at least in solo play, to a much more frustrating experience. My bounty hunter can blow away an entire pack with AoE madness, my consular can lock down an enemy or two, my sniper can do some respectable dps, stun a whole group, and use cover to reduce damage by a fair bit. My sentinal.... just runs in and gets beat on while she kills things one at a time, then has to rest and heal up after nearly every pack. It gets old, really fast, and while I love this character, I love the story, I love the class in theory... I've mostly given up on leveling solo, I'm only playing the character now when a friend who I've started leveling with is on, it's simply too tedious otherwise.

The issue for marauders for me is damage, ours is so low compared to every other class. I'm even fine with the lower mobility and the INCREDIBLE squishyness if we could hit significantly harder.

Compared to the other medium armor dps classes we are dead last in damage and surviveablity

Hi guys,

There are many different subjects discussed in this thread and I would like to take the opportunity to give you some information on the topics at hand.

First off, we currently have no indication that any class needs a huge buff. Class balance is defined by the interaction between classes and changes we make to one class will, inevitably, move the balance towards or from other classes. Our data and testing currently indicates that the Juggernaut and Guardian AC could use some buffing up in two areas where we see them underperforming against our expectations.

Here are some of the things we're planning to roll out in the short term specifically regarding Sith Warriors and Jedi Knights :

• Mobility/Anti Kiting (PvP) – We agree with the sentiment voiced by the community that some Guardians and Juggernauts have to work harder than other classes to stay within effective combat range, putting them at a disadvantage. We intend to address this in an upcoming patch where, as a first step, Force Push will clear the cooldown of Force Leap, granting for more reliable in combat pursuit capabilities to the Advanced Class. Further changes will be made if necessary.

• DPS spec survivability (PvP and PvE) – The DPS specs on Guardian and Juggernaut are performing to our expectations when it comes to the ability to create damage, especially of the burst variety. However their survivability is lagging behind our expectations, especially in the later game, and we are going to start addressing that particular issue in an upcoming patch.

Our attention to the class obviously won't stop here. Balancing MMOs is a never ending endeavor and we're in for the long haul. For example, we are certainly aware that the Marauder and Sentinel are very gameplay intensive classes with some of the most complex rotations in the game. While we are currently looking at quality of life and usability improvements to increase the class' playability without compromising the unique aspects of the class, we don't have anything specific to announce just yet. We do however anticipate that some of the combat responsiveness improvements (AKA 'ability delay' - more on that here) being worked on by our engineering team will specifically aid both Marauder and Sentinel.

In regards to PvE balance, any place in the game where our data shows significant issues with the balance tuning for one or more classes or specs are of course also being looked at.

For example, Jedi Knights will be pleased to hear that we are working on tuning the final mission in their class chain to provide a better, more fun and more reliably solvable challenge (see a post from another member of my team here). Currently a large percentage of players bring a friend to solve this mission, which, while social and often more fun, is not in line with our stated goal of allowing players to progress solo through their class arc if they desire to do so. We're also looking at some companions with a critical eye to improve their viability for certain role/companion combinations.

I would also like to give you some general understanding about approach to class balancing and how you can aid us with your feedback:

• Now that we're out of the first few weeks of launch madness, you will see class and combat balance issues addressed with increased frequency. Larger scale gameplay changes and features are more likely to coincide with major content releases, but smaller scale changes and improvements can be expected to become part of our regular update schedule.

• Statements that we hate a specific class or faction, or that we intentionally underbalance certain classes to make it less popular are conspiracy theory territory. We have nothing to gain from such an approach – we want players to pick the class and faction they want to play and have confidence that they are able to perform their chosen role in the game. Anything that comes in the way of that goal is considered a balance issue for us.

• We make our balancing decisions based on a combination of internal and external testing and metrics. We don't make decisions based on who is the loudest on the forums. Community feedback is valuable in bringing issues to our attention and even to highlight possible solutions, which means that well written, constructive posts are the most effective way to communicate your wishes and feedback to us, rather than petitions and calls to nerf specific classes.

• Please understand that balance issues during the leveling process are different than issues at level 50 and are handled in different ways. If you feel your class has issues during your journey to 50, especially communicate the level range and area of the game where you are experiencing issues to aid our investigations. Player versus Player situations in during the leveling process are not always balanced at every level (a mathematical impossibility), but we are always willing to investigate.

• Just because we haven't mentioned the specific issue close to your heart in a post (such as the one above) doesn't mean we are unaware of it or that we don't want to address it. It would be impractical for us to comment on all investigations currently in the pipeline. That said, we definitely want to take a more open approach in regards to upcoming class changes.

Finally, I'd like to acknowledge, again, that we do understand that there is a desire for players to get more detailed information what happens to their character in combat. We agree with those requests and are working on various ways to, optionally, get more detailed data on your combat performance.

Thanks for your feedback!

-- Georg

There are a few things you can do to help Guard/Jug in both PvP & PvE.

First I like to say I like the leap/Push refresh Idea, lets roll with that.

Now to help them live, they need a combat health regain, all other melee type classes can self heal but the Guard/Jug so I think you should give them a passive health regain via DPS skill tree that heals the Guard/Jug for a % of health when they are Hit by AOE(PvEBuff), Crowd Controlled, Rooted or any effect that hinders there combat(PvPBuff), all other classes can damage from afar, and the ones that can't like the Sent/Mara have a vanish, 30 second damage reduction and a passive heal from damage over time crits,

Also make Sunder Strike replace Strike there is no need for the two as a Guard/Jug, reduce the effect of Sunder Strike but up the effects to normal via Tank skill tree.

Riposte, this skill is off the global cool down but without a macro system in place this skill just takes up space, so unless you are adding a macro system in this game this skill is nothing more then a hinderance, but what you can do with Riposte is make it a buff that goes off under normal effects, dodge,shield,exe, but automatically along side a Focus/Rage builder like Strike, Sunder Strike.

I'm Glad I could help, you can pay upon use, I take paypal, check or money order, e-mail me for my billing info, lol.

Edited by Nijraw