Regrets

TaitWatson

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So she gets pregnant.

She does not tell the father.

She has the baby and gives it to her old teacher.

Avoids her own child for DECADES.

And during those DECADES never tells the dad?

I'm sorry, but I think she owes Jace Malcom about 10,000,000 apologies.

Sounds like a typical episode of Maury (US) or Jeremy Kyle (UK)...

Hire Court to write something in the next xpac! well written, looking forward to more :)

Dunno to what that will amount really. Charles Boyd wrote some amazing pieces earlier, prior to the release of 3.0, yet the actual in-game writing is terribly lacking.

IMO at any rate.

In other words, one scenario allows them total freedom to play around with, while the other is claustrophobic altogether.

TL;DR: You may come to find yourself disappointed.

Plus, Courtney is green, while some of the other guys there -- Hall Hood and Charles Boyd -- were lead on some of the original class stories.

I guess this is as good a thread as any to ask: What happened to the previous Supreme Commander? Granted I've only played Republic stories to the end so far, but we see him on Corellia, we see him on Ilum. Then suddenly he's gone and we are taking to Jace as the Supreme Commander.

In any story is it laid out exactly what happened? Retired? Relieved of duty? Assassinated?

I used to love Theron Shan for being the one guy in the Star Wars universe who handled an absent father without being angsty and bitter about it. Unique and refreshing! I am rather sad this story chose to go down the far too well travelled route.

To quote Scourge... "Very nice. I approve."

Stories like these make me wish we had a way to rewatch our character's cut scenes in this game. I'm fine with my toon being dressed the way they are at level 60 too.

I would even pay CC for an unlock to that feature. *cough cough*

Hi all.

After reading all four books about the "Old Republic" and playing all three versions of the game, I feel Jace and Satele should have been truthful to Theron and continued their relationship. Also, I feel Jedi should have natural families. To many of them (Jedis') have been killed off or joined the empire. As for the story, I have fallen in love with all of four books. On a sad note, I am upset at how the writers left readers hanging without a clear ending in some situations.

For example, Revan and Bastilla's situation--why couldn't Revan return home see his wife and son, build an army then take on the emperor.:) Second, Darth Malgus a deadly adversary on a mission to become Emperor. Fortunately, he did not succeed--but who defeated him.:cool: This is another serious story. Who betrayed the Republic and Jedi? Was it Master Darnala--who said" Aryn Lennire--I know!" or Master Zym--who was assassinated! :confused:Did someone have a personal vendetta against Master Zallow? Serious inquiring minds want to know.:(

In short, I want to see "Star Wars Old Republic (SWTOR) story transformed from book and game to the big screen. This part of Star Wars has never been told and I am positively sure fans like me are salivating:D to see this book and game come to life.

V/r

Jace Malcom pulled at the cuff of his sleeve. Living most of his life in uniform, he was used to things fitting a certain way.

Read More

I want more of these, maybe some more father and son/buddy cop adventures where they grow close and have some fun moments. I don't know, I think with nearly every Republic character, they are being a bit too serious and grim, and after so many years spent in war, experience on both sides, perhaps a bit of levity is needed to give it that swashbuckling punch. I literally felt this story ended exactly when I wanted to turn the page to the next chapter; it felt like the BEGINNING of a story as opposed to a short story in full. I really REALLY want to see this happen: A father/son swashbuckling adventure with the disapproving mom trying to keep them out of trouble xD

It would be really great if we could see these stories as videos too. I don't mind reading it, in fact I like it, but watching a video that shows us how characters of each story "feel" in these situations, that would be cool!

Just a simple thought, or even a wish :cool:

Very well written, nice story! Thank you!

I highly recommend seeing the Alderaan-Trailer after reading that! It is really great seeing Satele and Jace Malcom fighting side by side - or you could even say "for each other"!

If you wonder how to find the trailer: start the game -> choose "Play cinematics" at the bottom left corner -> choose "Hope" -> have great feeling! :)

• 2 weeks later...
It's more the emotions that comes from having such relationships that are forbidden but yeah. It's like Kira explains Marriage is possible within the jedi order but it has to be approved be the council and can only be between Jedi who were raised by the order.

This is why my Chiss Jedi Knight, who is my agent and Vector's daughter, told the Order to sit and spin and married Doc and had three children with him (via legacy tree of course). Not only did my Jedi Knight tell the Order to go take a long walk off a short pier, but my Consular did as well.

My Jedi Consular, who is the daughter of my Mandalorian Bountyhunter and Torian, has two children from two different fathers (Tharan Cedrax and Iresso). I'm all for there needing to be some rules, but when it comes to love and relationships, my girls do what they want to do with THEIR lives. And both are light side 5.

On topic: I also want to see more about Theron. My male gunslinger and male operative both have massive crushes on him like whoa.

• 2 months later...

Awesome story! When I finished reading Annihilation, I felt the need to read an encouter between Jace and Theron that brought them closer and, with luck, even addressed their relationship with Satele. This story did both of them, and much better than I could ever have written. Amazing job, Courtney Woods!

I hope this means we're going to see more interaction between these three characters in the future. With KotFE this seems less likely, but here's to hoping none of them die in the expansion.