The Imperial Warlord (cut flashpoint) [sorta-spoiler warning]

DarthVitrial

In Ye Olde Days of SWTOR, leaks indicated a planned Flashpoint entitled "The Imperial Warlord", in which Moff Regus goes rogue and attacks both factions. As we see on Ilum, Regus is a staunch traditionalist, and would hate how the post-Makeb Empire becomes accepting towards aliens. I feel that this story is fully in character for Regus, and provides closure to his story, whereas in the game now he simply vanishes after Ilum.

If Bioware doesn't feel that this works with the post-SOR story, the Flashpoint could be made a level 55 flashpoint, with a level 60 hardmode, thus placing it in the part of the story where it makes the most sense and still giving endgame players new content. Besides, the addition of the new CZ-198 heroic on the PTS shows that Bioware is willing to add new content to old areas (which I applaud them for).

Edited by DarthVitrial

The other reason I think this would be good is that, for Republic players, the scripts indicate it was planned to be a big introduction for Jace Malcom. Right now, he's basically just appeared at the end of Makeb, so having him be the intro questgiver for the flashpoint would help introduce players to him.

It would basically be another Darth Malgus storyline. That and considering how the 2 warring factions have spent more time working together since the war broke out, I don't know if we need another "third party attacking both factions" storyline going on. At this point there needs to be content that has the Republic and Empire going at it again.