SWG Shadowfire

redheadedtim

Holy crap, its great to see so many familiar names on here. Terran Riik here, formerly of Phoenix Rising <-PR-> on Dant. I had profession ADHD, but my favorite two specs were MCH/Swords and BH/Carbines. I rolled a few toons on the Razor server, but if there are any shadowfire guilds on the Republic side, I'd love to re-roll!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/necro bump

I played for a couple of years on Shadowfire right around launch. But I wont be seeing anybody from SF on here unless you play on the Asia-Pacific servers. Moved to Sydney a few years ago for one of those lovely aussie gals and havent looked back. So basically I just started playing the game on the official launch over here. Hope all is well, catch ya.

So is everybody still playing on the same servers they started on? Ive seen some friends who were on one server and now are elsewhere. Would be nice to keep updated on where they are....

I have an 'alt' on a PVP Server , but all my *main* toons are still on Giradda the Hutt (the original server i started on Day 1)

I have 2 Guilds (1 on each side) and we're slowly but surely growing them with quality players (including former Shadowfire people) .

Looking forward to the big April 1.2 Update...

Hey Shadowfire,

If anyone is looking for a home either if you hated or love me corellian run is where we at we have a nice size guild and some may also remeber jaxson/greyson as well. Come join us on the Empire side. Hit me up in game. My Player name is Santara. Hope to see you there.

Later all

My guild was assigned to the Jekk'Jekk Tarr server, which has been great, and apparently a lucky assignment. We rolled Imperials, and Ilum can be used for dailies (by both factions), pvp from 10-49 and 50+ routinely gets Pubs (it's not huttball after huttball after huttball), and even with the bugs, Guild groups have succeeded in killing every Nightmare Operations boss.

In short, although thin, the end game is alive and kicking on my server...in case it's less that stellar on yours.

Noob being on the wrong server and ****

Not sure to whom you're so eloquently referring but:

1) Don't do that.

and

2) Personally, i've also been slowly level'ing a character on Saber of Exar Kun.

You know, the PVP Server, aka the apparent "right" Server lol

Funny thing is: I don't see much of a significant difference, post level 50, between each type of server.

Oh, except of course even more whiners complaining about how "awful the pvp is in this game!"

So yeah, i think i'll stick with the umm "wrong" server for now.

Edited by Nee-Elder

Nice to say some of you still around. -VF- alive and well on Vulker Highway enjoying both PvE and of course PVP. Hope you are all enjoying the game. I have to say it is not the same destroying the imps of old, but it is still nice destroying sith here,

Wow, we meet again...this gal was the best damn PvE player SWG ever saw, and she was married to the best bounty hunter on Shadowfire. Oh, let me introduce myself, my name was Kintaroshi, I killed jedi and stuff. In-game name now is Kintaroshi Mindfire (cute huh?).

KINT!! what up yo :D

I miss Shadowfire :(

I miss playing with certain people. I miss hunting certain people. I miss the friends in shadowfire. I miss the enemys. I miss it all.

Would really like to create a new shadowfire. Anyone interested in starting some new toons on a new server with shadowfire orginals , send me a message and we can bring back shadowfire !

Miss you guys

Mocos/Santara

Would really like to create a new Shadowfire. Anyone interested in starting some new toons on a new server with Shadowfire orginals , send me a message and we can bring back Shadowfire !

Well, to steal from the infamous ever " /licking " Kismet: Shadowfire ain't comin back.

However, both of the Guilds i lead on Giradda the Hutt server have quite a few Shadowfirans (in addition to other former SWG players mixed in with the new TOR people i've met/invited over the past few months) .

Additionally, on another alt i've noticed many of the more prominent Shadowfire 'vets' on the Saber of Exar Kun server.

Either way, you're more than welcome to join either of my guilds on Giradda the Hutt anytime. Feel free to PM me but my main toon there is:

Nee (Republic side)

and: Neevil or Neetoo (Sith Empire side)