redheadedtim

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Ni'kol?

I need some ship parts :)

Hey Jaq!

I just want to put this out there that I gave Jaq his first holocron back in Sept 2003! in exchange for one of the first sets of FULL comp armor.

WOOT! Then when I unlocked in october he kept me constantly geared as a Glowie stick comp armor wearing grind whore.

Hey Jaq!

I just want to put this out there that I gave Jaq his first holocron back in Sept 2003! in exchange for one of the first sets of FULL comp armor.

WOOT! Then when I unlocked in october he kept me constantly geared as a Glowie stick comp armor wearing grind whore.

Dude.. That was so much friggin fun man.. How are ya?

Edited by Icaris

Dude.. That was so much friggin fun man.. How are ya?

Doing well, not playing as much as I used to play SWG, but my wife and I are currently playing with all of the old members of WoL (or atleast the real life friends portion of the guild) so there are about 10 of us hanging out in vent nightly. We're keeping it small for now till we hit 50.

We're not much about PvE so I think our small group will be fine for PvP until we need to raid Ilum.

Not much in the way of crafting in this game eh?

Not much in the way of crafting in this game eh?

Sure there is, if you're into exploring, discovery, and World Bosses.

That's all i'm gonna say about that.

Oh and btw: It's only Week 4, so expect the Crafting System to become more...umm...complex sometime in the future (hopefully sooner than later) .

regards, Nee

(main servers: Giradda the Hutt and Saber of Exar Kun)

I was Oesriliga, I remember a few people from Shadowfire, mostly guildies from DSR, i saw someone with my old guild leaders name on general chat but didn't have the guts to send him a tell in case he just happened to have the same name.

Wish I actually did because that would have been an amazing coincidence.

I came in post-NGE (don't hold it against me) and stayed for about a year or two. Most of you probably don't remember or know me, which is understandable since my only defining feature was I was one of the few 12 year olds who weren't complete tools.

EDIT: And I'm on Elysium now.

Edited by BrotherRat

Hey Jaq!

OMG I remeber that

Wow, been so long since i played SWG, can't remember which server my main was on. Think it was this one, but also played a bit on Starsider.

Xaric Kh'sar here from guild THC, Elysium Fields player town. Played from day one SWG, left after CU and went to WoW. Tried again after NGE, but quit soon after cuz everyone i knew from SWG was now enthralled with WoW and people running around in imperial capital cities with lightsabers ablazin annoyed me!

Excited this game finally released, needed my Star Wars fix and looking forward to the adventure of the ups & downs of another early MMO...lol. Atleast in the early stages of this game, when you die, you don't have to run 15 minutes from the cloning center to retrieve all your inventory from your corpse!! Do miss "afk macro grinding for holocrons and crystals" tho! :p

Believe I played as Asorm and also as Remmi Labeaux

Main claim to fame is that no BH ever beat me

Did a lot of spin groups for people

Anyone remember the radio station. Death Star Radio or TDS radio

Can not remember the name of my guild but I think Artex was the guild leader, he did a lot of role playing for the TCS

You are the only CoA'er I've seen post on the forums thus far. There are probably others playing, just not posting on the public forums. Anyway, *wave* good to see you.

I was a COA'er towards the end when Nikol was mayor. I played on Shadowfire since launch, but didn't join COA until the last year I played.

Ah Shadowfire, those were good days... Sowhow here, or Sowhow Cam thanks to, at the time, not knowing what a "sur name" was, but maybe someone remembers the blunder. :D Thankfully have figured that out, finally haha.

Member of OWNZ for the majority of my time played, which was the better part of 5 years on and off...

And Brotherrat, what faction are you on? If Empire, send a pm to Darkscythe or Kyras!

Diopter - Smuggler - COBRA

Kicking it on The Corsair currently. I see a few familiar names.

Wow, we meet again...this gal was the best damn PvE player SWG ever saw, and she was married to the best bounty hunter on Shadowfire. Oh, let me introduce myself, my name was Kintaroshi, I killed jedi and stuff. In-game name now is Kintaroshi Mindfire (cute huh?).

Edited by Kintaroshi