SWG Shadowfire

redheadedtim

I remember that name! Excellent! It's so difficult trying to come up with details from a game I played 7 years ago, haha...

I will probably just be playing SWTOR with a couple of coworkers. Sith side, not sure what server.

Yeah Anna' and I restarted "Crimson Elite." Playing Republic tho in the Elite's tradition of being the underdog. Check us out if decide to play Republic. http://www.crimson-elite.com

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few shadowfirans on ------ the Hutt server, east coast PVE.

Indeed, we're on Giradda the Hutt (terrible server name btw, but everyone so far seems pretty cool) .

Anyways, my 'main' in-game names there are: Nee (Republic side) and Neetoo (Sith Empire side) .

I also have a couple of PVP toons on different servers (one of which is OSS's server, Saber of Exar Kun, so i can test my 'pvp mettle' against/with those of whom i'm most familiar) .

I'm going to avoid these dreaded Forums as much as possible now that the game is released, but i certainly hope to cross paths with some/all of you soon.

/deep-bow Shadowfire forever

p.s. RIP SWG tomorrow. (been long time coming, obviously, but still sorta sad imo)

p.p.s. What up Jaaden?! /pep

Edited by Nee-Elder

Yeah Anna' and I restarted "Crimson Elite." Playing Republic tho in the Elite's tradition of being the underdog. Check us out if decide to play Republic. http://www.crimson-elite.com

I will have to roll a character there regardless, even if it's just an alt. I would trust you guys implicitly :D

I am sitting in a 500-person queue on the PvE server my other friends chose... yay...

Checking in:

Cher/Chastity/Kurin (rebels) of the PA Fallen Angyls and former mayor of City of Angyls on Tatooine. I left a bit after WoW released, and only sparingly ever stopped back in.

I'm the guild leader for the Imperial guild Epic on server The Jekk'Jekk Tarr (PVE West Coast), if anyone wants to stop by (after suffering through a wait queue, of course). My main is Titus a Juggernaut.

Checking in:

Cher/Chastity/Kurin (rebels) of the PA Fallen Angyls and former mayor of City of Angyls on Tatooine. I left a bit after WoW released, and only sparingly ever stopped back in.

I'm the guild leader for the Imperial guild Epic on server The Jekk'Jekk Tarr (PVE West Coast), if anyone wants to stop by (after suffering through a wait queue, of course). My main is Titus a Juggernaut.

wow, i was mayor there for over three years after you left.. Wonder how many from COA are playing SWTOR...

wow, i was mayor there for over three years after you left.. Wonder how many from COA are playing SWTOR...

You are the only CoA'er I've seen post on the forums thus far. There are probably others playing, just not posting on the public forums. Anyway, *wave* good to see you.

I think i remember seeing you =) Aeshe Lenay here

There is a few names in here that I remember. I was also in Elite back in the day. I was that slightly overweight wookiee named Erom.

What servers did people end up rolling on? Currently I have a operative on the warriors of the shadow.

I remember you sup !

Hey man.

We are over on shadowtown (imagin that)

We wanted to roll on a WEST coast PvP sever, unfortunatly that meant leaving Shadowfire as a memory. Thats okay though, we have already made new Frienamies

My wife is playing w/ me now days and PWNS pretty hard.

GL all!

May our paths cross when the implement cross server PvP :)

Wanted to Bump! Mimico Here! was a Master ID an Tailor! in Issogika's Guild called UNA! i think the city was rolled as Racoon city as i left hehe! was also known as Padmee Amidala! Hope one of my old Guildies will read this!

Thula? Isso? Yojimbo? where are you all ;(

Edited by dabery