Add new Hairsyltes to Cartel please. Not Appearance Station only.

Add the two new short hairstyles to the cartel market like the others have been please.

I uttery dislike being forced to change the hair of my toon in order to unlock the new hairstyles. I much prefer being able to just buy on the cartel and unlock it to have if I ever want to use it.

Please add this option.

Right now, the new ones are just for preview, I think. But I'm sure they'll be available in the Cartel Market soon --- just as the others had. Sometimes it was a week or two or three later that they became available to buy in the Cartel Market.

Just like some of the items in the collections feature were pictured for a while before they really came out. Like the pink and white droid --- it was previewed in the Collections feature the same time the purple and white droid came out, but you couldn't buy the pink and white one until finally around Valentine's Day this year.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm sure that they'll take a look at that at least.

Some of the other hairstyles we already have encounter clipping issues with some outfits.

I also noticed clipping issues for Theron Shan and Lana Beniko with their outfits while going through the storyline of Forging Alliances and Shadow of Revan.