New short hairsyle?

DarthVengeant

I am glad they are adding new hairstyles. I am sure there are some characters that will look great with this one. :)

. . . or so I keep reminding myself every time they add a new style that makes me want to lock the designers in a room with several overenthusiastic hairstylists and a mountain of hair magazines. ^^; (though, the female version is pretty cute I admit)

But on the bright side, if they keep adding new hairstyles at this rate they're bound to accidentally make another one I like eventually. :p

Edited by Gwena

I am also curious why it is only in Appearance Station and not like the other Hairstyles on the Cartel? :confused:

It is more expensive this way...

Maybe you answered your own question there.... "It is more expensive this way..."

Maybe you answered your own question there.... "It is more expensive this way..."

actually...

when u buy on cartel it costs 240 coins

when u buy on appearance designer it unlocks it for ur account and applies it instantly without charging u 40 extra coins for a change. right?

Yep. tested it. It is cheaper to buy them via appearance changer!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

actually...

when u buy on cartel it costs 240 coins

when u buy on appearance designer it unlocks it for ur account and applies it instantly without charging u 40 extra coins for a change. right?

Yep. tested it. It is cheaper to buy them via appearance changer!

Indeedy, I tried it as well, and it actually works better on the designer, like you say. :)

Darth Vengeant, though, does bring up a valid point too. They need to do it both ways.

Edited by Lunafox

Indeedy, I tried it as well, and it actually works better on the designer, like you say. :)

Darth Vengeant, though, does bring up a valid point too. They need to do it both ways.

I am perplexed as to why the Appearance Station way was only done and the unlock consumable from Cartel market wasn't done. The past few hairstyles have been done cartel, but not these. I find it odd. I much prefer the Cartel way so I can just buy and unlock it, not be forced to apply it to my toon in order to unlock it.

Why is it all these new hairstyles have some weird coloring to them?

I mean, black on the normal hair is black while on the new hair, it is green-ish?

It's been that way with every new hairstyle since the pompadour/pigtails were added. What is supposed to be black is some awful grey-green shade. I sent in a bug report when it first happened, no replies or action taken/expected.

Edited by Taramayne

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/swtor-new-hair-style-35-male.jpg

Anyone else think this one looks like the same one made popular by a certain mid-20th Century German dictator.

Please, don't fill the forums with anymore of that nonsense. I find it ridiculous all the comments about a freakin' haircut in a video game have got all over the internet. Millions of people have had that haircut, back then it was a very common one in fact (so was the mustache), but since one historical tyrant idiot had it then is somehow is bad now and everytime people see that haircut they think of him? Hey, lets ban a frakin haircut then heh? No. That is ridiculous. That "German dictator" also ate food and breathed air...so when someone eats food and breathes air are they also like him too? :rolleyes:

Get some better priorities in life man. This entire thing about the haircut is childish and utter nonsense.

Edited by DarthVengeant