Items in collection

When you add an item to your collection. You are not able to profit on that item, but you can claim copies of it. I like that part.

What is beyond my reasoning however, is that you need to pay another fee on top the one you paid for the items in the first place, to be able to collect them on alts, and so I figured, ok, just to read that this fee only applies to the selected armor. I mean, I'm generally fine with you shoving the cartel market logo pretty much everywhere in the game, but this is just a ridiculous amount of fees for something that I initally thought was a given.

So my suggestion, when an item is claimed in your collection, you can transfer it to your alts.

Also, I might've just missed it, but when you claim items it should say that you need to equip all pieces to add them to your collection, I burned myself one of the sets when I tossed away bracers. I guess it's kind of self explanatory but I know if I burned myself on it, at least ONE other person will eventually do so as well. But I wouldn't put it above BW to make it shady so ppl will rebuy to get the collection. lel.

Collections are unlocked account-wide when you pay the unlock fee. All servers, all characters.

Also, sets don't unlock until you equip the entire set. It has always been that way.

Yes, but only for one set. Per fee.

And I know it has always been that way. Just because something has been there for a long time doesn't automatically makes it good. I know the blunder is on my part, but the information should be conveyed better.