Darth Malgus?

mmorgann

Personally, I really like the way Darth Malgus looks in the first two cinematics, the first being when he kills his master, and the Jedi Master, and the second being when he gets his burn scar, but is still rather young. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for my character to look similar to him. I know most people say to make their own character, but I have a few, and I just want to resemble him. Regardless, what dark alignment, skin tone, ect should I grab to look like him when he was younger.

You either are going to need either human body type 3 with most pale skin tone or Rattaki with either having one of the veiny complexions, yellow eyes (available from CM for cheap), a warlord helm (rebreather mask) and a Sith Raider outfit from the CM. The Sith Raider is the closest you'll get currently. No cape unfortunately but close.

I actually have the Sith Raider gear, but I don't plan on using a helmet because I want the younger look. I have a burn scar and such, but the main thing I'm struggling with is what dark alignment I'll need. My guy is pretty pale, but if I go too dark he'll lose the orange eyes and get red. Seems like Dark I or II is perfect because the eyes are orange like Malgus' when he was younger, but he's not super gross in terms of veins.

You either are going to need either human body type 3 with most pale skin tone or Rattaki with either having one of the veiny complexions, yellow eyes (available from CM for cheap), a warlord helm (rebreather mask) and a Sith Raider outfit from the CM. The Sith Raider is the closest you'll get currently. No cape unfortunately but close.

or just get the juggernaut legacy set from kaas city

I actually have the Sith Raider gear, but I don't plan on using a helmet because I want the younger look. I have a burn scar and such, but the main thing I'm struggling with is what dark alignment I'll need. My guy is pretty pale, but if I go too dark he'll lose the orange eyes and get red. Seems like Dark I or II is perfect because the eyes are orange like Malgus' when he was younger, but he's not super gross in terms of veins.

Dark II should be the sweet spot.

Whatever you do you can't look like Malgus because the Sith Raider gear doesn't have cape.

The closest thing is the Sith Champion set.

Regarding the face you will figure it out.But use the palest skin color.Body type 3 is a must.

Edited by Kaedusz