Best View in SWTOR Contest has returned! ×

The RWS "Alrek Torik" is now fully operational.

Queuouim

Incoming Holonet feed…

On Friday at approximately 2100 Republic Standard Time, the Republic War Ship “Alrek Torik” was outfitted with the last of its cabin modules and underwent its final space trials. Fleet Admiral Tallob Dune was quoted as saying: “This new ship will become a symbol of the determination of Alpha Company. They will take the fight to where ever and whenever the enemy is. They will show no mercy. No compassion. They will never surrender.”

Now back to you Donnie.

Alpha Company is proud to announce that they have joined the list of guilds with fully unlocked ships. I would like to thank our members for their dedication and commitment to making this happen. I would also like to thank MEU for assisting us by trading for some of the last frameworks we needed.

Alpha Company will be holding a tour at a later date.

Congratulations, guys!!! Are you going to show it off?

Yeah we are planning on having an RP event tied to opening the it up to the public for viewing. Not sure when the date will be, but I will post it up on the forums once we figure it out.

Of all the punny names you could have chosen...

You chose something that sounds mando?

:(

The name was chosen in honor of Alrek Torik, founder of Alpha Company clear back in the SWG days.

The history of Alpha Company

Edited by Queuouim