Best View in SWTOR Contest has returned! ×

Reserved for Ilum PVP area QQ

Sindol

No but seriously, understand that the area is what it is and expect to get owned if you go in there alone. If you need help or notice a trend of certain players/factions dominating you and/or your friends post here. Don't cry or complain and you might be surprised to see others coming to help you.

Any PvP that transpires on Ilum is a good thing. If you don't want to be a part of it, don't enter the area that flags you for PvP. If you feel like you're being grieved of harassed you can hit me up here or on Enjin and I will help you out. That said, don't be that person hitting me up because you want a bodyguard. If you have no interest in PvP, you have no business being in the area that flags you for PVP.

Happy hunting! Enjoy the Gree Event!

Totally agree with Sindol (don't tell him I said that). Any OW is very welcomed and if you don't like getting global led in yer 192s thrn stay out of pvp zones.

how many sins/ shadows can we cram into a single Ilum instance? What would DFx20 do to a poor group of fools?

Let's experiment!

Totally agree with Sindol (don't tell him I said that). Any OW is very welcomed and if you don't like getting global led in yer 192s thrn stay out of pvp zones.

how many sins/ shadows can we cram into a single Ilum instance? What would DFx20 do to a poor group of fools?

Let's experiment!

This will be the gankiest, and I'll be that one black sheep Deception sin, ganking with my conc ops ;_;

Personally, I can't wait for the lightning spammers to auto-flag themselves in the PvE area because they haphazardly hit someone who does not have a GREEn [two can play at that game ;) ] label and wonder why they just got lit up.

As for the PvP section, yeah, it's gonna happen. Just have fun with it and try to think of something clever to say after it does. Who knows, that person/group may leave you alone after that because they realize you're being a good sport about it. Then again, maybe not :rak_01:

Edited by CaptMurphy

I GREEatly hope subside isn't entirely heals and tanks, though :(

I can't wait for all the guildied lightning sorcs to accidentally kill each other.

Heh If I go down then my force storm is taking a whole lot of people with me.

Personally, I can't wait for the lightning spammers to auto-flag themselves in the PvE area because they haphazardly hit someone who does not have a GREEn [two can play at that game ;) ] label and wonder why they just got lit up.

As for the PvP section, yeah, it's gonna happen. Just have fun with it and try to think of something clever to say after it does. Who knows, that person/group may leave you alone after that because they realize you're being a good sport about it. Then again, maybe not :rak_01:

I'm pretty sure that won't flag you, you have to use a single target attack on a flagged player to flag yourself, them getting hit by ground targeted AOE won't cut it anymore. What typically happens is people have auto target on (or don't notice the red thing they tabbed to was an enemy player), then cry that griefers flagged them or something.

I want to throw a really big illum shout out, to some random shadow that not only miff'd our troll pull knock off, by knocking me and my buddy off instead after I pulled, was pretty hilarious to get trolled by my own lack of common sense when using my pull.