Best View in SWTOR Contest has returned! ×

Childhood

divinecas

I was on Corellia on my smuggler today and overheard a child npc and her father speaking with a soldier and it got me thinking... Perhaps in a future update we could have a class mission that reverts our toons to a child state in a flashback scene telling someone how they decided to become what they are.

I dunno, I kinda enjoy making up my own backstory for my characters.

One of my JKs is a former soldier. My main SI is my main Smuggler's sister, but the Smug was captured and freed by pirates while the SI was in slavery for so long, the memory of her own sister was considered a delusion. My main Trooper and SW are a married couple (one night, on Nar Shaddaa, after SW Ch3 twist, and after RT's Ch3 Big Choice before Corellia...) and my main Sage is their daughter.

As a result, I'm not sure how I would feel about a "childhood" or "flashback to youth" sequence.

I kinda enjoy making up my own backstory for my characters.

I do too, but I don't see how one scene would really change the details I have for my personal backstory for my toons. I just think it would be a fun thing to see what they come up with for the reasons behind the characters becoming their classes.

This would be a good idea.

I dunno, I kinda enjoy making up my own backstory for my characters.

One of my JKs is a former soldier. My main SI is my main Smuggler's sister, but the Smug was captured and freed by pirates while the SI was in slavery for so long, the memory of her own sister was considered a delusion. My main Trooper and SW are a married couple (one night, on Nar Shaddaa, after SW Ch3 twist, and after RT's Ch3 Big Choice before Corellia...) and my main Sage is their daughter.

As a result, I'm not sure how I would feel about a "childhood" or "flashback to youth" sequence.

I like to do the same thing. My legacy consists of two sith, two Jedi, one trooper and one agent. Malore, the trooper, is force sensitive but decide being a Jedi was not for him. Too many rules, etc. He is quite sarcastic, and typically likes messing with other people, and Jedi can't really do that.