Lord of the Oceans bugged or not bugged?

ShenLongKazama

The achievement works fine. The only bug was that the item you need to click to grant the achievement is only available once per instance.

Once per instance, so that means if someone else did it before, it won't work and the buff goes to waste?

................................*sarcastic clapping with seething rage*

Once per instance, so that means if someone else did it before, it won't work and the buff goes to waste?

................................*sarcastic clapping with seething rage*

Yes.

Gotta farm all again.

The Harbinger hamster is my homie, I was able to get my ach when he killed the server and it came back up.

Yes.

Gotta farm all again.

The Harbinger hamster is my homie, I was able to get my ach when he killed the server and it came back up.

And there's no way to trigger the respawn? Is it atleast possible to see if it would work or not, like, when the light beam is blue no and if it's red yes, something like that?

And there's no way to trigger the respawn? Is it atleast possible to see if it would work or not, like, when the light beam is blue no and if it's red yes, something like that?

Well, if you gather enough friends, you could force a new instance. Not a good solution, but still something.