Inter changeable skills and abilities

darreknight

Hi, well i don't know if this suggestion box workes but I need to write down this idea cos you never know haha

I think it would be a wonderful idea if bioware would release the possibility to buy faction specific abilities for example as a guardian you should be able to buy ravage instead of masterstrike and others.the real problem would be having the mercenary and commando but this could work with a animation where the merc just caries a assault cannon on his back or so. Would love to hear what you people think

Darren.

Hi, well i don't know if this suggestion box workes but I need to write down this idea cos you never know haha

I think it would be a wonderful idea if bioware would release the possibility to buy faction specific abilities for example as a guardian you should be able to buy ravage instead of masterstrike and others.the real problem would be having the mercenary and commando but this could work with a animation where the merc just caries a assault cannon on his back or so. Would love to hear what you people think

Darren.

So basically the masterstrike animations sucks? Well, I can't blame you there.

• 2 weeks later...
well was more of an example tbh but probably the best one since masterstrike is horrible but not as bad as pebble throw XD

I love the pebble shrapnel spam. I can just picture all those little sharp rocks tearing my opponent's face to shreds and embedding deep within their flesh, maiming them permanently. I'm utterly amazed at how many people who play this game actually don't know just how terrible and disfiguring shrapnel is. TK is pretty brutal if you think about it, and I like the visual variety in my consular's spellbook as opposed to my inquisitor that's just the same lightning graphic over and over and over and over again. It stops being cool after you get your second lightning ability.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.