Ranked Utilities?

DOVAHKllN

What utilities do you take for solo/team ranked as healer and/or telekinetics? Why? Some of the utilities are pretty obvious, but especially at the heroic level all of the utilities seem so great for survival, which of them are optimal? Or will any of them work depending on your play style?

As a Corruption Sorc in Group Ranked I usually grab-

Heal on Overload

10% Healing Received

25% Extra Force Storm Damage

Emersion on Force Speed

Stun Bubble

Instant WW

Corrupted Barrier

For Regs I grab the following-

Heal on Overload

10% Healing Received

25% Extra Force Storm Damage

Emersion on Force Speed

Stun Bubble

Root on Knockback (This is the only changed talent)

Corrupted Barrier

I am no real fan of Solo Ranked, if I were to play I would grab-

Heal on Overload

10% Healing Received

3% Dmg Reduction

Emersion on Force Speed

Stun Bubble

Shapeless Spirit (30% dmg reduction while stunned)

Corrupted Barrier

Edited by Xeraz

For TK the heroics are force mobility and corrupted barrier; but for regulars and if you are grouped with a healer you can drop corrupted barrier for something else.

For healing again force mobility. You can take 6 utilities in the previous tiers or trade something in the mid one for also taking corrupted barrier.

As a Corruption Sorc in Group Ranked I usually grab-

Healer on Overload

One of the most useless utilities in 3.0 for any context of pvp and pve.

Stun bubble didn't worked for me in SR as healer. For my play style root on overlaod is more helpfull. And I'm curious how you are doing without Force Mobility?

Tbh it isn't really an issue. Good positioning usually is enough for innervate. Besides I'd much rather have the free utility point.

One of the most useless utilities in 3.0 for any context of pvp and pve.

Disagree. When playing against strong pressure comps, like double Hatred, every cooldown that you use that isn't directly going towards your hps hurts. Adding in an extra, instant cast, 4-7k heal isn't bad. Especially considering the other Tier 1 utilities are so bad.

Edited by Xeraz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.