Why is the ST-7 Command Walker considered a CM item?

TimeDeatH

• 2 weeks later...

I' am surprised to see nobody reporting it as a bug. What's the point of it even being in the pack and listed as a CM item if you can't add it to your collections?

I guess BioWare is happy to not change or fix it, but this is clearly a outrageous scam on their part if they put something obtainable from FP in a gamble box without the benefit of unlocking it via Account Wide.

I made a ticket reporting it as a bug, but as usual no Dev is acknowledging it as such. This is such a huge disappointment on their part. Ever since the laziness of them not even bothering to add flame animations to Shae Vizla's armour, my faith in them keeps dropping as MMO company.

It's no surprise preferred players are not allowed to express their opinion on their forums, since they would end up getting a flood of harsh criticism.

Edited by DarkEcIipse

I' am surprised to see nobody reporting it as a bug. What's the point of it even being in the pack and listed as a CM item if you can't add it to your collections?

I guess BioWare is happy to not change or fix it, but this is clearly a outrageous scam on their part if they put something obtainable from FP in a gamble box without the benefit of unlocking it via Account Wide.

I made a ticket reporting it as a bug, but as usual no Dev is acknowledging it as such. This is such a huge disappointment on their part. Ever since the laziness of them not even bothering to add flame animations to Shae Vizla's armour, my faith in them keeps dropping as MMO company.

It's no surprise preferred players are not allowed to express their opinion on their forums, since they would end up getting a flood of harsh criticism.

That isn't the type of bug report that they reply to. I bug reported a collections item that was listed wrong. They fixed it without notifying me, or listing it with known issues, or putting it in the patch notes. I'm pretty sure in the bug reporting process they mention they will not contact you unless necessary, which in this case, it is not.

FYI, the ST-7 Command Walker is not a CM item. It does not come in a pack, which is why it isn't available in collections. The only bug here is that the the walker has a CM icon on it when it shouldn't. As has been pointed out, a couple of other flashpoint rewards also have the CM icon that shouldn't. This is probably a very low priority bug for them.

Edited by Damask_Rose

Yeah I realised it shortly, and was greatly disappointed. The fact it's mislabelled is a huge problem for those buying it from GTN. But seeing that it's a very rare drop from a FP, and I bought mine for 1.6mil I guess it's not too bad.

People that buy it for more however are getting ripped off intentionally or not, it's still wrong. And it should be a top priority to correct it if it's that simple to solve.

• 3 weeks later...
When scrolling through the GTN I noticed the drop for the new HM fps, the st-7 command walker, was considered a cartel market item. Is this just a bug?... or will I be able to unlock this in collections later? ;)

The ST-7 Command Walker is still showing up on the GTN as a "Cartel Market" item but it does not show up in my collection.

I submitted a in-game ticket and was told I needed to address this issue here as a "Bug Report".

Has there been any word at all from the DEVS about this?

The ST-7 Command Walker is still showing up on the GTN as a "Cartel Market" item but it does not show up in my collection.

I submitted a in-game ticket and was told I needed to address this issue here as a "Bug Report".

Has there been any word at all from the DEVS about this?

ST-7 Command is BoP.

Exactly. As far as I know only way to get ST-7 Command Walker is rare drop from last boss of Battle of Rishi.

Whether it's a rare drop or not does not change the fact that it's on the GTN as a "Cartel Market Item", so I purchased it with the intent of adding it to my "Collection".

Either way it's "Mislabeled" or "Sloppy Coding" on the GTN or both.

I did not get what I paid for...

Edited by GameManX

Exactly. As far as I know only way to get ST-7 Command Walker is rare drop from last boss of Battle of Rishi.

Not only does the ST-7 Command Walker also come from Blood Hunt (personal experience), as there's currently four on the GTN on my server and I have 2 in my legacy storage, they are clearly NOT BoP. Which means Bind on PICKUP - once they are in your inventory they're tied to that character. They may have been intended to be BoP, but they are not.

Edited by Macarrin

Not only does the ST-7 Command Walker also come from Blood Hunt (personal experience), as there's currently four on the GTN on my server and I have 2 in my legacy storage, they are clearly NOT BoP. Which means Bind on PICKUP - once they are in your inventory they're tied to that character. They may have been intended to be BoP, but they are not.

Ok, so that's probably why everyone rolls Need then... except me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.