So bored

Kmsmothermon

Hey everyone.

Nice weather we're having.

So, did you hear about the flying bantha on Tatooine?

Ah, screw it.

I've tried, I really have. No one queues for the HM FPs, and when they do, I always hafta leave midway cuz they take SO long. I couldn't complete an OP to save my life, cuz I don't have 4 hours at a time to wait for a group, and another 4 to complete it. I'm so sick of dailies, it's not even funny. I have played the planetary storylines and side quests over and over and over and over, so it's not even fun to roll new characters anymore. And don't even get me started on RP. Everyone is always looking for "experienced" RPers, and the fact is, there just ain't that many of em out there.

The point is, I am happy with my character, but I'm BORED. Anyone who wants to do achievement runs, dailies, RP, or even cron hunting, please send me a mail in-game. I'm not trying to dump my problems on you, just want to find people with a common situation. Thanks!

I am going to assume from the context of your post that you are not in a guild. My advice; join a guild. Most active guilds have operations running nearly daily and the two new raids in SM should be completed in like an hour or so, not 4 hours as you suggested. Most PVE guilds are working on the HMs of the two new raids.

There are lots of good guilds on this server on both factions. Pick a larger guild that has the membership base to sustain daily raids. Problem of boredom solved.

Hey everyone.

Ah, screw it.

I've tried, I really have. No one queues for the HM FPs, and when they do, I always hafta leave midway cuz they take SO long. I couldn't complete an OP to save my life, cuz I don't have 4 hours at a time to wait for a group, and another 4 to complete it. I'm so sick of dailies, it's not even funny. I have played the planetary storylines and side quests over and over and over and over, so it's not even fun to roll new characters anymore. And don't even get me started on RP. Everyone is always looking for "experienced" RPers, and the fact is, there just ain't that many of em out there.

The point is, I am happy with my character, but I'm BORED. Anyone who wants to do achievement runs, dailies, RP, or even cron hunting, please send me a mail in-game. I'm not trying to dump my problems on you, just want to find people with a common situation. Thanks!

Did you ever talk to Arvengis? I assume you must not have joined his guild... maybe another RP guild, I see tons of them always recruiting.

Hey everyone.

Ah, screw it.

That's because Bounty Hunters are boring. Want to have fun? Make a Trooper and look me up.

That's because Bounty Hunters are boring. Want to have fun? Make a Trooper and look me up.

Wut. Troopers...more fun than a bounty hunter? Living a rigid life filled with rules and regulations is more fun than living a life where you make your own rules?! What universe do you live in Sindol? Or, better yet what drugs you on? Give me some of dat please.... Bounty hunters are obviously more fun than troopers. :D

Wut. Troopers...more fun than a bounty hunter? Living a rigid life filled with rules and regulations is more fun than living a life where you make your own rules?! What universe do you live in Sindol? Or, better yet what drugs you on? Give me some of dat please.... Bounty hunters are obviously more fun than troopers. :D

Amen, brother.

Don't get me wrong, I like the trooper. Good companions, good combat style, and who doesn't love using a big-asss assault cannon? But I just don't like the Republic side of the conflict. I could seriously write a book on why the Empire is better. Point of fact, IF I make a Republic character, it will undoubtedly be a DPS commando. But my heart will always belong to Mako :p

Anyways, I am in a great guild that is run by a husband and wife, very family-oriented and helpful, but I am usually the only one online, there is no RP or OP runs. It breaks my heart to leave them, but I guess I hafta make a choice.

Dammit.

I appreciate the advice all around, thank you all very much. I don't doubt that my life has changed for the better since I found this game. I used to think, "What? That's so stupid, its just a ripoff of the movies, big deal.

DAMN, was I wrong!!

Love you all, stay true to the Ebon Hawk. I am gonna try really hard to be good and save my cartel coins for a char transfer, but there's SO MUCH SHINY STUFF!!!

And remember: PEACE IS A LIE!!!!!!!

Troopers are the way to epic RP. Rules and regulations are for large battalions. Special Forces ain't havin' none of that.

#getatme

But like I said. If you want some good Trooper RP, hit me up.

Amen, brother.

Don't get me wrong, I like the trooper. Good companions, good combat style, and who doesn't love using a big-asss assault cannon? But I just don't like the Republic side of the conflict. I could seriously write a book on why the Empire is better. Point of fact, IF I make a Republic character, it will undoubtedly be a DPS commando. But my heart will always belong to Mako :p

Anyways, I am in a great guild that is run by a husband and wife, very family-oriented and helpful, but I am usually the only one online, there is no RP or OP runs. It breaks my heart to leave them, but I guess I hafta make a choice.

Dammit.

I appreciate the advice all around, thank you all very much. I don't doubt that my life has changed for the better since I found this game. I used to think, "What? That's so stupid, its just a ripoff of the movies, big deal.

DAMN, was I wrong!!

Love you all, stay true to the Ebon Hawk. I am gonna try really hard to be good and save my cartel coins for a char transfer, but there's SO MUCH SHINY STUFF!!!

And remember: PEACE IS A LIE!!!!!!!

You are not on Ebon Hawk? Where are you at? Or, where do you want to server transfer to? I am confused. :confused:

My original characters (when I had no clue what I was doing, was f2p, etc) were on the Bastion. I know, I know, it's a west coast server, I'm eastern, blah, blah, blah. I didn't even know howta use my skill tree! Y'know, back when we had those. I was a f2p sentinel, didnt stick to one spec, thought in the end I would get enough points for all 3.

Ouch.

Anywho, I made lotsa characters there, most of which I deleted, and then got tired of getting beat up by 55 gankers every time I moved lol. So, I decided to try something new. "Hmm, an RP server, you say? That sounds interesting."

And thus, my ultimate character was born. More backstory, grinding, flashpoints, yada yada yada. And here we are. It has been a good long while since I actually made a pub character, so maybe the side quests would be fun again (and I never did Makeb, Oricon, or any of the expansions!!)

So, in short, I will probably make a trooper. Sindol, I look forward to meeting you in person, and I will look in to joining whatever guild you are in. RP and death, here I come!

P.S. I will have a similar name, I always do ;)

P.S. x2 Lhancelot, I have a lvl 39 operative, luv the story so far, thats the one I wanted to transfer TO the Ebon Hawk

Edited by Kmsmothermon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.