Need help on an armor set

AnnahH

You need to equip all six pieces (Tunic, Boots, Gloves, Leggings, Belt, Bracers) on a single character. Once you do that, you will get a message saying the set has been added to your Collections. You can then log in with a different character, open your Collections and find the set (scroll down and click on "Armor", and Bastila Shan's Armor Set is on page 15). It should have a button with the Cartel Coin icon and an "up" arrow. Click that to spend some Cartel Coins to unlock it for all your characters. You can only purchase the unlock with Cartel Coins. Prices vary for different items, some are as much as 600 coins. Once unlocked, all characters on your account can "retrieve" copies of the set.

Hi Guys

I recently bought the full Bastile (sp?) armor set but I dont see it anywhere in my collections...I dont even see the option for this armor set. I have the full set. Am I missing something?

In collections there is an Armour section near the top, under Cartel Market. You want to go further down to the Armor section. Go through all the pages there and you should see it. Then you can follow the other instructions here to obtain copies or unlock it on another character.

The collections interface is quite horrid for finding things with a lack of search or filtering options.

In collections there is an Armour section near the top, under Cartel Market. You want to go further down to the Armor section. Go through all the pages there and you should see it.
Don't go through all the pages. As I said, it's on page 15. Click the "Armor" listing (the "#% Armor" line under the Armor heading). You will be on page 1. Click the >> button to go to the "next ten" pages. The buttons at the bottom will change from 1 through 10, to 11 through 20. Click on 15. There it is, in the middle row, second from the right. Edited by Adric_the_Red

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.