GTN and Misc

Orpheuslightshar

I thought that it may have been a good idea to have a hood up/hood down button just like the display head slot button because that would really help customize someone's look to how they want it (also please fix the hood on the phantom armour set). Also I think that a character perk that should be added in is the 'Portable GTN'. Just like a field repair droid or field mail droid a droid of some sort allows you to scroll the GTN on the go. Lastly I think that someone in the SWTOR/BioWare team should develop some kind of GTN Android/iPhone app which allows you to check GTN prices on your mobile phone so instead of having to log in, choose a character then get to a galactic market kiosk which all takes a fair amount of time you could just check whatever you wanted to check on your phone in a matter of seconds.

All three have been asked for multiple times, might be on the wall of crazy, or they just laugh and go onto the next subject, we never know with them.

Although you might want to hit enter twice between each of your ideas to break your post into paragraphs, people tend to skip "Wall of text" posts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.