Bioware's new IP is a steampunk game

fidothegran

No, I'm thinking Casey Hudson's new IP they showed first glimpse of at last E3 + a bunch of interviews where they pretty much gave the idea of modern-ish mmo-ish game.

I hate to hurt you here, but that's almost certainly Shadow Realms. It was "mmo-ish" since it was 4 vs 1, and thus not really an mmo at all. And it was 100% set in modern times.

I hate to hurt you here, but that's almost certainly Shadow Realms. It was "mmo-ish" since it was 4 vs 1, and thus not really an mmo at all. And it was 100% set in modern times.

According to this article, it is a different game:

The foundation of our new IP in Edmonton is complete, and the team is ready to move forward into pre-production on a title that I think will redefine interactive entertainment.

• Shadow Realms was developed in Austin, not Edmonton.
  • Just a few days after the article was posted, we got the full announcement for Shadow Realms, it was way past pre-production at that point.

Edited by Jerba

So shadow realms?

Casey Hudson's team. Repeat after me - game developed by Casey Hudson's team. That's the one they were talking about at around E3, not 2nd Austion project which was Shadow Realms

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.