Fastest way to level legacy?

Kyosji

Hey all, I've been playing for about 4 weeks, and I'm seeing a lot of stuff in legacy I REALLY want to try. My issue is that legacy seems to be a slow path. I've got 3 characters, a level 21, 24, and a 39. My current legacy level is only 4, so I just feel it's taking a bit too much time. Is there ANY way to level this faster? Also, is there any tips you can give for a Marauder and an Assassin to level up faster? Those 2 characters I am kind of sidelining because they aren't all that fun to level so far. I love my Merc, but I am only allowed to play him when my friend is on, since we are playing together.

Legacy is earned as a percentage of XP. Anything that boosts XP gain also boosts legacy gain.

So I guess just keep using the xp boosters, then? In that case, where is a great place for someone around level 40 to just grind for XP without doing quests? As I said, I don't want to continue off story without my friend there.

lvl up as fast as you can to lvl 60 and then do the dailies/weeklys

ofcourse use the xp boost too

most of my legacy lvls i gained when i had lvl55 when doing dailies and dayly Flashpoints...... most of the time it was one legacy lvl per day :p... with lvl 60 it can be even faster

If you want to level that character with a friend then put them on the shelf until you can do just that.

Start a new character to run whenever and earn legacy XP while you play them.

You love your merc? If it's the mechanics then maybe start up a trooper. Commando is the same as the merc, so you can make a character that plays the same as the merc or you can try something different; Either a different discipline for the commando or by trying out a vanguard.

I can't do that right now, as I said, I'm leveling with a friend.

Where can a level 40 grind for good exp? Without questing.

Flashpoints, especially Kuat Drive Yards. PvP, GSF, events. Never tried GSF myself, so I do not know how much exp one gains compared to other means. KDY is still the fastest though, I think.

As for legacy, the higher the char doing level appropriate stuff or higher, the higher the numbers rolling into the legacy exp bar.

Edited by Nazdika

Flashpoints, especially Kuat Drive Yards. PvP, GSF, events. Never tried GSF myself, so I do not know how much exp one gains compared to other means. KDY is still the fastest though, I think.

As for legacy, the higher the char doing level appropriate stuff or higher, the higher the numbers rolling into the legacy exp bar.

What does KDY mean?

Stop trying to grind exp at 40 and get a character to 60. Then do daily FPs/Ops/WZs/quests.

Please re-read my post for the reason I was wanting to grind at level 40. If I could get my character to 60, I would, but I'm going through the quests with a friend.

Please re-read my post for the reason I was wanting to grind at level 40. If I could get my character to 60, I would, but I'm going through the quests with a friend.

Then enjoy going through the quests with a friend and stop worrying about your legacy level. EXP gain on any character in your legacy contributes, so shelve that character to play with your friend and level another character up.

Legacy level will come. Slowly. Trying to rush it will burn you out prematurely on the game, and I wouldn't recommend it. Just play a lot (do things that net you XP) and watch it slowly rise.

The absolute fastest way to get it to slowly rise (that I've found) is to do dailies on a max-level character. Any other method, and you might get 1 level out of it before you quit in frustration and boredom. Grinding sucks.

What does KDY mean?

Kuat Drive Yards.

The tactical flashpoint.

Please re-read my response which told you to make a new character to play while keeping this other character to run with your friend.

The experience you gain from grinding on mobs is negligible and will do nothing to advance your legacy level. Each character on your server/account will contribute experience towards your legacy level. Therefore, if you want to gain legacy experience while your friend is offline then just play another character or make an entirely new one just for the purpose of grinding legacy experience.

You could even make another Bounty Hunter and choose another advance class then spawn Kuat Drive Yards when you get to level 15, making sure to pick up the daily and weekly Flash Point quests

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.