I felt a great disturbance in the force

King_Fenny

So I was all ready to play solo ranked sith side. But after going 27-35 total so far sith side I had to try my pubs. Then yesterday I got on my pub and went 15-7.

I have felt a great disturbance in the force and it seems the Republic are taking over in solo ranked and I will jump on that bandwagon!!

._. I hear there are people queuing on the pub side in "premades" on yolo queue so idk if that has anything to do with it... Like, purposely taking advantage of the lack of pub side pvpers with 4 people in queue and voice comms so they can fight imp side pugs that may or may not know what they're doing and are probably not in any voice comms...

Maybe... it's people who main imp side, but have alts on the pub side and see if the pub side queue is empty, or maybe there are a bunch all in one team speak... It's all one big conspiracy @_@ (I have seen it before, but it was in season 3, and I've only seen it happen once... I/someone on my team recognized the pub side alts, but when they eventually lost they stopped queuing. It was VERY SUSPICIOUS because at least one of the persons was on imp side -_- and there were no pub siders in queue from what I could see, but all of a sudden there is this pub side group...)

Anyway, there is no doubt at some point in time there has been some group that was intentionally using the emptiness of a faction to get rating in solo queue with a premade group in voice comms, but I am not entirely sure if it is happening right now but that is just what I hear <,< (not enough pub side tanks...) anyone else observe suspicious behavior? Or is it >.> it's own conspiracy to make it look like pub siders are being darude but really pub siders have gotten better at pvp and will overtake imp side pvp...?!?!?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Or.... could it be... absolutely nothing e.e HMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Cheeky posts aside, there is truth to the pub side ranked population at one time being small. I mean they would typically que on average once a week. They brought a hell of a good fight to the table, regardless who was queuing imp.

A quick history lesson shows that in the last two months, if you wanted ranked to pop, it was 95% imp vs imp. Even then, it was like pulling teeth to get enough players to que. Now with season four under way, the small imp pop is queuing even less, where as the pubside is now fielding more teams. We may see an impside reversal of the current status quo.

In essence, there are players who have developed both pub and imp characters and will que where the wind blows and the end result will be a smaller group of casuals to farm. I mean that in an unbiased way, for there will always be a few who will que to get carried. You'll see players imp side some of which aren't even full exhumed... throw in some dorks wearing pve gear... Not kool.

There are some extremely good imps and exceptional pubs, but there are way more casuals imp side at the moment.

Unfortunately, My predictions will be an even tighter scene, with less players queuing up when they log on, and instead we'll probably see more "groups" queuing solo. Either that or more players will transfer to servers with larger ranked scenes, for TheEbonHawk's ranked scene is too small.

Unfortunately, My predictions will be an even tighter scene, with less players queuing up when they log on, and instead we'll probably see more "groups" queuing solo. Either that or more players will transfer to servers with larger ranked scenes, for TheEbonHawk's ranked scene is too small.

Yeah. Check the ranked grouping statistics I posted here on our server forum, I copied and pasted it from BlissDivine's post in PVP section. It's exactly this.... lol. NO ONE is grouping for ranked, and many of the ranked pvpers that used to group have gone to POT5, Bastion, etc.

The population on TEH simply doesn't participate in group ranked. Obviously. The numbers don't lie. So much for "serious ranked pvpers", rofl. I guess all the seriousness requires more practice and preparation for grouped ranking, right TEH?

Yeah. Check the ranked grouping statistics I posted here on our server forum, I copied and pasted it from BlissDivine's post in PVP section. It's exactly this.... lol. NO ONE is grouping for ranked, and many of the ranked pvpers that used to group have gone to POT5, Bastion, etc.

The population on TEH simply doesn't participate in group ranked. Obviously. The numbers don't lie. So much for "serious ranked pvpers", rofl. I guess all the seriousness requires more practice and preparation for grouped ranking, right TEH?

Don't disrespect the people that que up every day on this server. It's a small number, we knew that already, but some of us do take pvp very seriously. Not enough players here who enjoy arenas? Obviously. Must be because the role players are too busy typing on the fleet...idk

That said, trolls are trolls and conquesters in pve gear who que, get added to lists. When I transfered here before 3.0, even then I was appalled by how huge the server was, yet how small the PvP community was. I've been doing my best to get players involved with pvp, but you can't get blood out of a stone. No need to be a jerk about it. Like I said, many players will probably transfer. And soon.

The really weird point to make is that there are many good players that will only que regs. Who knows, maybe they'll step up and more players will begin transferring here, but I won't hold my breath lol.

._. I hear there are people queuing on the pub side in "premades" on yolo queue so idk if that has anything to do with it... Like, purposely taking advantage of the lack of pub side pvpers with 4 people in queue and voice comms so they can fight imp side pugs that may or may not know what they're doing and are probably not in any voice comms...

Maybe last season, but this season pub side has been popping more than impside as far as I can tell.

Imps need help. Badly.

Haha it's imps on their pubs m8. The "imps" getting farmed are old pubs who tried to get carried by the real imps. Now you have real imps who can't carry scrubs, and are now playing pubs. You'll start seeing even more "pubs" queuing up to get carried by "imps" playing their pubs, and soon this server will be dominated by imps super queuing against pubs.

Quite an "Abbot and Costello episode", this server has become.

Maybe last season, but this season pub side has been popping more than impside as far as I can tell.

This is the truth. Sad part is, I'd like to do more ranked on my Sorc, but unfortunately Imp side queue is filled with players in PvE gear and playing weak classes. Not that I don't get some of the same on pub side, but it's a lot less.

Get your PvP gear FIRST and queue up. Ranked can be fun and yes it can be hell when you get a terrible team, but it's yolo, that's just how it is.

Oh, my bad man. I wasn't trying to disrespect you.

Pfft, you disrespect yourself every time you post. This server's pvp community is small, so we'll all know you're useless in game as well on the forums. There isn't much you can do to change that I'm afraid... aside from logging off.

Pfft, you disrespect yourself every time you post. This server's pvp community is small, so we'll all know you're useless in game as well on the forums. There isn't much you can do to change that I'm afraid... aside from logging off.

The only thing I know about you, is what you like to tell everyone about yourself on these forums. How you work so hard to create a ranked pvp scene on TEH. Anyway, keep up the good work. You have really made our community a better place. I mean it.

Edited by Lhancelot

So I was all ready to play solo ranked sith side. But after going 27-35 total so far sith side I had to try my pubs. Then yesterday I got on my pub and went 15-7.

I have felt a great disturbance in the force and it seems the Republic are taking over in solo ranked and I will jump on that bandwagon!!

Hop off that bandwagon pls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.