Thank you, BioWare

DannyKorndog

I just wanted to take the time to say "thank you" for making such an awesome game.

I've been playing SW:TOR for about 2 weeks now, and I must say that I haven't had this much fun in an MMO since vanilla WoW. I subscribed after about a week of Preferred play and I'm very pleased with the game.

The in-game community has also been helpful. People are quick to answer newbie questions and even help with the tougher quests. Good stuff!

The forum community seems to be more severe in the game's (and BioWare's) criticisms, but perhaps it's because people care enough about SW:TOR to voice their opinions and help make the game better than it already is.

That being said, on behalf of the SW:TOR gamer base: thank you! :)

I have ti agree, While there are some who complain for one thing or another ... not that those complaints are not valid ... I personally love this game.

My biggest issue is that I can't makeup my mind what class to play. Therefore I go back and forth. To me, that's the hallmark of a great game.

The forum community seems to be more severe in the game's (and BioWare's) criticisms, but perhaps it's because people care enough about SW:TOR to voice their opinions and help make the game better than it already is.

I absolutely agree :) I think forum participation is a good thing, positive or negative comments, because it shows an interest beyond just the game and a desire for MORE of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.