Legacy Force Sweep: Trooper?

VitalityPrime

So...using the Legacy Force Sweep on a Trooper...I was expecting the cool jump spin, slamming your hand into the ground animation.

Instead, you do this ridiculous summersault.

Why is this?

Because Force Sweep isn't *whatever the new vigilance ability is called*, maybe?

Because Force Sweep isn't *whatever the new vigilance ability is called*, maybe?

What do you mean?

The regular force sweep power...you jump and spin. When you use legacy force sweep on other characters, you jump and spin.

When you use it on the Trooper...they do a summersault.

It doesn't make sense.

What do you mean?

The regular force sweep power...you jump and spin. When you use legacy force sweep on other characters, you jump and spin.

When you use it on the Trooper...they do a summersault.

It doesn't make sense.

Hmm, idk then.

This really has very little bearing on the game at all. And if I remember correctly, every class does the same legacy force sweep, which is a different animation than the real force sweep.

And the Inquisitor Legacy skill is called Lightning Storm, I believe, and does not have to be channeled, whereas the "real" skill is called Force Storm and is channeled (unless I am misremembering). So the Legacy skills don't necessarily match up 100% with the "real" versions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.