Let's coordinate team ranked

EnzoForMe

It's very difficult and inefficient to only have ranked going via tells so any guild that wants to participate in group ranked on Pot5 should post a night or two or five a week that they will consistently play. The second half of last season got to the point where it was like pulling teeth and we stopped q'ing out of frustration.

I'm not interested in that **** this season. We won't spend 2 hours whispering people to "please queue" this time.

Hakuna will queue 4s any night starting at 8-9 pm eastern until the queue dies except Tues/Thurs.

If your team queues earlier than that we can work something out but 8-9 is usually the best start time for most people. Tues/Thurs we can still play but not between 8-11,

Edited by EnzoForMe

WAR is planning on running tonight (Thursday) sometime after 8pm est, probably starting around 9pm est or so. Our main healer is out of town so we're pugging a friend. I'll be streaming.

Our main healer will most likely be raiding but I'll try to put something together. Thanks for the heads up

Our main healer will most likely be raiding but I'll try to put something together. Thanks for the heads up

GGs. Gotta say solid play with your team tonight Caprica. You were the only team we lost to tonight and they were fun matches. Several rounds going to the gas.

- Blackened / Kryptis

Edited by SOULCASTER

GGs. Gotta say solid play with your team tonight Caprica. You were the only team we lost to tonight and they were fun matches. Several rounds going to the gas.

- Blackened / Kryptis

GGs. We play most nights so anytime ya'll are in the mood for 4s just pst me.

GGs. We play most nights so anytime ya'll are in the mood for 4s just pst me.

We typically queue Tuesday, Thursday, and if people are around, Friday nights. But our healer is away on vacation for 2 weeks. But Dil happen to get a fill in for us tonight. Definitely fun. We'll probably see if we can queue again tomorrow.

Hey guys,

We'd like to thank POT5 for welcoming us while we were briefly there, but sadly I seriously cannot queue on an east coast server, being Australian and all. I tried solo queuing and kept trying to make it work, figuring out how I can mess with my ability timing and settings, but I really couldn't do it. If I can barely function in solo queue, there's no way I can make team ranked word, especially against sniper and powertech burst, where it comes down to the tank. My ping was 300 at the lowest, hitting 400+ during prime time. We're sorry we could not queue, but if you would ever like to face us, come to Harbinger (Possibly bastion, we might go there again briefly) and we'd be more than happy to make a team. Enjoy the team ranked you lucky ***********, because it's dying now here on the West Coast end.

Hey guys,

We'd like to thank POT5 for welcoming us while we were briefly there, but sadly I seriously cannot queue on an east coast server, being Australian and all. I tried solo queuing and kept trying to make it work, figuring out how I can mess with my ability timing and settings, but I really couldn't do it. If I can barely function in solo queue, there's no way I can make team ranked word, especially against sniper and powertech burst, where it comes down to the tank. My ping was 300 at the lowest, hitting 400+ during prime time. We're sorry we could not queue, but if you would ever like to face us, come to Harbinger (Possibly bastion, we might go there again briefly) and we'd be more than happy to make a team. Enjoy the team ranked you lucky ***********, because it's dying now here on the West Coast end.

Though we plan to keep Pot5 as our home server, Hakuna will have a team on Bastion during this season when nights are slow over here. Maybe we'll see ya there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.