Fix Crafting and solo player

Henu

I've just un subbed because TBH ive never been more bored in a game before... ive palyed since Beta and pre order and for a solo player with not a great deal of time on my hands im bored.. i have PVPed i have raided, ive leveled all classes, dailies are boring.. i look to crafting but there is nothing there..

Crafting is 99% pointless, nothing rare to make because all effort is in the Cartel market. you need rare schematics and NOT just from raids.. something a solo player has the chance of getting..

Im over paying for the same crap over and over.. ill go F2P and keep an eye on the site but unless something interesting comes in, you've lost me like many others..

To add,

you can learn from other games, likeSWG, ( yes i know this isnt SWG) but they had rare drops and schematics from mobs, reasons to farm.. get 4 or 5 schematics for different parts to make 1 item (rare item) .. Your collections need better rewards... sick to death of Titles.. how about emotes, mounts, armor, weapons etc...

You seem to put all your effort into the cartel market that really only shows your only interested in making money..

All any company is interested in is making money, that is its duty to the shareholders or owners. Now whether or not this company is truly maximizing its profits by focusing so heavily on the CM, I leave to others, but I suspect it knows where its money comes from.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.