More skimpy gear please

Projawa

Please remove the flaps from the dancer's top or the sleeves from the relaxed outfit top. Getting a simple tubetop in this game would be great. Thong and micro bikinis sans flaps, backpack antennas, jetpacks or any other StarWars-ish accoutrements would also be great. More skin, less overdesigned gear.

Can we remove character voices too for the females? It's easier for me to objectify my character if she has no personality.

Nono, what you need to do is every time you see a "female" toon with a female comp that looks like they are offering a two for one special in the red light district, log in a bounty hunter toon, switch to Skadge, put him in the ventilated triumverate undies & Sateles boots dyed pink and park him between them so they have a bubba pimp to make sure they get paid ^_~

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Nono, what you need to do is every time you see a "female" toon with a female comp that looks like they are offering a two for one special in the red light district, log in a bounty hunter toon, switch to Skadge, put him in the ventilated triumverate undies & Sateles boots dyed pink and park him between them so they have a bubba pimp to make sure they get paid ^_~

I hate Skadge. I may have to try this just for the humiliation factor...

Please remove the flaps from the dancer's top or the sleeves from the relaxed outfit top. Getting a simple tubetop in this game would be great. Thong and micro bikinis sans flaps, backpack antennas, jetpacks or any other StarWars-ish accoutrements would also be great. More skin, less overdesigned gear.

Good God, not this drivel again. Please please please, no more entire cartel pack sets with nothing but clothing that has cutout holes and other ridiculous oddities.

Good God, not this drivel again. Please please please, no more entire cartel pack sets with nothing but clothing that has cutout holes and other ridiculous oddities.

And yet they will continue doing it. Look at Dulfy's preview for the next cartel pack.

Why? Because it sells and it's cost effective to produce by modifying existing gear over creating new gear from scratch. They've already lifted / taken inspiration from this guy's work: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=425762

Edited by Projawa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.