pvp unlock suggestion.. a locked level toon

Sielten

i mean that it would be cool to have an unlockable feature where you can start an alt that tops out at say lvl 29 for pvp. low level has its own challenges and limitations because of the talent tree isnt fully open by 29. it is however pretty fun at levels 27-29 pvp. im not saying that this particular unlock would restrict the player to pvp only. maybe allowing max valor but max level restricted to 29 once that level is attained while still being able to participate in flashpoints and ops (world bosses) up to lvl 29.

thanks for readin this

Only if it comes with the unremovable title 'Twink' and only gets queued up with other twinks, and has Edward Cullen-style sparkles on at all time, whether in PvP or not. Also, they should automatically get the Rakghoul plague when the event is on, and they should be immune to the vaccine.

In case it isn't clear: I hate this idea.

It's literally the worst idea imaginable. OP wants to create the most unfair and biased situation ever.

The whole point of warzone brackets is that you move to the next whether you like it or not.

Edited by mbfhl

Only haters? how is it unfair or even different than what is already happening ingame, except for the fact that you can unlock a toon that maxes level at 29 and wont have to start a new toon whenever your lowb pvp toon breaks 30? There is untapped potential here. There are already 2 brackets, likely because of the huge difference in the abilities unlocked between 30 and 60, so why not run with it. And sure give the 'Twink' title. Handicapping the FP rewards could be something that could be worked into the end product to help keep things fair, atleast until there are enough people with level locked toons to completely separate them from the rest. I can see setting a higher end gear limitation that would move the toon's queue to Ranked lowb. I think the sparkly idea is just silly, possibly even hateful. May as well have the title be Tink not Twink at that point. Why hate twinking? Having multiple alts on one server with legacy storage holdings 100% promotes twinking. Even my low level toons twink mats over to my higher level toons. I say if the game was designed for every single toon to do all the work the game would go back to one toon per server and there would be no storage at all, legacy or otherwise, nor would there be any trading, which would make this an all too linear single player mmo...Autofail. However it is fun, it is fun to twink, and especially in pvp where noone can be blamed for wanting to have every advantage possible. If anything this would create a greater plateau for players who primarily play through pvp over pve while virtually having no impact at all on the entire rest of the game.

I dont have all the dev answers on how exactly all this would work, but this idea uses current ingame dynamics to enhance the pvp experience.

of course its at the upper end, make it the top end at 29 for low pvp. it wouldnt make more sense to have it lock at say 25 because the current bracket break is already at 29. current ranked is locked to 60, the absolute top end. this point doesnt deter anything from my suggestion, just serves to make it sound like you individually dont want every advantage you can get which, by your name Rankyn, you likely have multiple ranked toons, and most likely multiple accounts of Ranked toons, just isnt true, you have striven to achieve any advantage attainable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.