The Leaderboards Today

DomiSotto

A round of applause goes to the Bastion for trying to revitalize and unite the community, and give the folks a chance for the last hurray:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=808206

Overall stats from Ronniehenlau’s http://torcommunity.com/database/arena-stats

Solo queue: 21,985 with 10,320 (46.9%) of the toons below 3 wins/30 medals

Group queue: 7,265 with 4,405 (60.6 %) of the toons below 3 wins/30 medals

Solo Leaderboards: G4-F-K.

Here is the class that absolutely everyone seems to love to play:

Sorcerers and Sages:

We have 4803 entries, roughly 22% of all the toons entered in Season 4 ranked, solo queue. 2130 of them zap with lightening, and 1266 hit with rocks.

Each server fielded Sorcerers and Sages:

Vanjervalis Chain: 28

Battle Meditation: 136

Begeren Colony: 146

The Progenitor: 164

Jung Ma: 167

Mantle of the Force: 172

Jar'Kai Sword: 221

Darth Nihilus: 225

The Ebon Hawk: 246

T3-M4: 287

Jedi Covenant: 294

The Shadowlands: 308

The Red Eclipse: 314

Prophecy of the Five: 412

The Harbinger: 445

The Bastion: 602

Tomb of Freedon Nadd: 636

In terms of rating earned, the top AC toon is at 7. 21 toons with the rating over 2,000. The top 10 toons in the class (again, as of today) are:

Dacri The Bastion Sage

Spira The Red Eclipse Sage

Àffliction The Harbinger Sorcerer

Twòsòcks The Shadowlands Sorcerer

Rip'rambeezy The Shadowlands Sorcerer

Housemd Tomb of Freedon Nadd Sorcerer

Sidra-stargazer The Bastion Sage

Sív The Bastion Sage

Xemirr Tomb of Freedon Nadd Sorcerer

Parzz The Bastion Sage

The rating distribution shows approximately 58% of the toons ending in the 1050-1200 category. 95% of entries fall in between 900 and 1350 rating. 1.72% earned the rating over 1650, and 8.5% - rating between 1350 and 1650.

A graphical representation of the rating distribution is below.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/Melirinda/media/SWTOR/Sosa4%201.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

If I manage to live through this class review, I will put every class on the same % chart in the ratings so it is easier to compare, but yes, you could see that the distribution is different for this AC, skewed towards the higher end.

Good luck to you all!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, and Ronniehenlau was looking into providing a weekly game per server graph, so stay tuned! I know this is the piece of information that was looked for to aid the players in finding each-other. The Season is almost over though, so chances are the games will pick up on the 29th.

Cheers, folks.

I just love your attitude. It's so nice to read something positive once in a while in the pvp forums.

There has been way too much negativity lately.

Keep it up :rolleyes:;)

Yeah, this thread was a real joiy, im gonna miss it. Farewell everyone :)

You'll be missed. Take care!

And, we’ve made it over 22 thousands!

Solo queue: 22,121 with 10,371 (46.9%) of the toons below 3 wins/30 medals

Group queue: 7,390 with 4,461 (60.4 %) of the toons below 3 wins/30 medals

Solo Leaderboards: G4-F-K.

Here is the AC that is unstoppable this Season:

Vanguards and Powertechs:

We have 2568 entries, roughly 11.6% of all the toons entered in Season 4 ranked, solo queue. 1038 of them has used a high-tech rifle as a club on occasion, and 1530 – reigned death from above.

Each server fielded Vanguards and Powertechs:

Vanjervalis Chain: 19

The Progenitor: 59

Begeren Colony: 68

Battle Meditation: 78

Mantle of the Force: 96

Jar'Kai Sword: 107

Jung Ma: 109

The Shadowlands: 142

Darth Nihilus: 144

Jedi Covenant: 145

The Ebon Hawk: 157

T3-M4: 157

The Red Eclipse: 173

Prophecy of the Five: 220

The Harbinger: 253

The Bastion: 301

Tomb of Freedon Nadd: 340

In terms of rating earned, the top AC toon is at 1. And 2. Also 3, and 5, and 6… but that’s just the duplicates of the #1 toon, all of them ranking 3. Please, everyone, refrain from pranking and preventing that specific toon from changing the name. The entire ranked PvP fan Community begs ya!

25 toons (approximately) with the rating over 2,000. The top 10 toons in the class (again, as of today) are:

Glâdias Jedi Covenant Powertech

Firebaby Tomb of Freedon Nadd Powertech

Sat'ida Darth Nihilus Powertech

Brolok The Red Eclipse Vanguard

Nîa Jar'Kai Sword Powertech

O'dyssios Jedi Covenant Powertech

Jaen'a The Red Eclipse Vanguard

Deáthnote Jar'Kai Sword Powertech

Ptit'yup Darth Nihilus Vanguard

Pilo Jar'Kai Sword Vanguard

This is the only graph so far that shows an abnormal # of toons in the >1650 rating. I wanted to blame it all on Gladias the Powertech, but if one toon no matter how exceptional can mess up the numbers, boy, are we in trouble!

The rating distribution shows approximately 44% of the toons ending in the 1050-1200 category. 81% of entries fall in between 900 and 1350 rating. 4.4% earned the rating over 1650, and 17.3% - rating between 1350 and 1650.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/Melirinda/media/SWTOR/ptvg4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

If I manage to live through this class review, I will put every class on the same % chart in the ratings so it is easier to compare, but yes, you could see that the distribution is different for this AC, skewed towards the higher end.

Good luck to you all!

you'll be missed. Take care!

And, we’ve made it over 22 thousands!

Overall stats from ronniehenlau’s http://torcommunity.com/database/arena-stats

solo queue: 22,121 with 10,371 (46.9%) of the toons below 3 wins/30 medals

group queue: 7,390 with 4,461 (60.4 %) of the toons below 3 wins/30 medals

solo leaderboards: G4-f-k.

Here is the ac that is unstoppable this season:

vanguards and powertechs:

we have 2568 entries, roughly 11.6% of all the toons entered in season 4 ranked, solo queue. 1038 of them has used a high-tech rifle as a club on occasion, and 1530 – reigned death from above.

Each server fielded vanguards and powertechs:

Vanjervalis chain: 19

the progenitor: 59

begeren colony: 68

battle meditation: 78

mantle of the force: 96

jar'kai sword: 107

jung ma: 109

the shadowlands: 142

darth nihilus: 144

jedi covenant: 145

the ebon hawk: 157

t3-m4: 157

the red eclipse: 173

prophecy of the five: 220

the harbinger: 253

the bastion: 301

tomb of freedon nadd: 340

in terms of rating earned, the top ac toon is at 1. And 2. Also 3, and 5, and 6… but that’s just the duplicates of the #1 toon, all of them ranking 3. Please, everyone, refrain from pranking and preventing that specific toon from changing the name. The entire ranked pvp fan community begs ya!

25 toons (approximately) with the rating over 2,000. The top 10 toons in the class (again, as of today) are:

Glâdias jedi covenant powertech

firebaby tomb of freedon nadd powertech

sat'ida darth nihilus powertech

brolok the red eclipse vanguard

nîa jar'kai sword powertech

o'dyssios jedi covenant powertech

jaen'a the red eclipse vanguard

deáthnote jar'kai sword powertech

ptit'yup darth nihilus vanguard

pilo jar'kai sword vanguard

this is the only graph so far that shows an abnormal # of toons in the >1650 rating. I wanted to blame it all on gladias the powertech, but if one toon no matter how exceptional can mess up the numbers, boy, are we in trouble!

The rating distribution shows approximately 44% of the toons ending in the 1050-1200 category. 81% of entries fall in between 900 and 1350 rating. 4.4% earned the rating over 1650, and 17.3% - rating between 1350 and 1650.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/melirinda/media/swtor/ptvg4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

if i manage to live through this class review, i will put every class on the same % chart in the ratings so it is easier to compare, but yes, you could see that the distribution is different for this ac, skewed towards the higher end.

Good luck to you all!

hello number 5 :p

Thank you, and Ronniehenlau was looking into providing a weekly game per server graph, so stay tuned! I know this is the piece of information that was looked for to aid the players in finding each-other. The Season is almost over though, so chances are the games will pick up on the 29th.

Cheers, folks.

I had forgotten.. I'll add it to my tasklist and try getting it done by monday :3

Awesome! We'll have it for Season 5!

Well, Gladias, at least it's funny now. Fingers crossed, BioWARE might actually notice that something is odd with the database? But, in the unlikely case they do not, if you are a bit bored between the pops, may I recommend to your attention this illuminating article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diacritic EDIT: Erm, just saw you are out as well, oh, well... it's a good article!

Anyways!

Gladias' twentieth transfer was just noted (to the Bastion) coinciding with the Group Ranked get-together held there tonight - check it out if you happen to be by the Bastion!!! Might be we can see 7,600 toons in GR this season!

Ronniehenlau's stats for today:

Solo queue: 22,282 with 10,447 (46.9%) of the toons below 3 wins/30 medals

Group queue: 7,571 with 4,577 (60.5 %) of the toons below 3 wins/30 medals

This AC draws perhaps the most class-loyal part of the player base:

Mercenaries and Commandos:

We have 2009 entries, roughly 11.6% of all the toons entered in Season 4 ranked, solo queue. 1038 of them has used a high-tech rifle as a club on occasion, and 1530 – reigned death from above.

Each server fielded Mercenaries and Commandos:

Vanjervalis Chain: 9

Battle Meditation: 87

Begeren Colony: 69

Darth Nihilus: 127

Jar'Kai Sword: 109

Jedi Covenant: 131

Jung Ma: 87

Mantle of the Force: 108

Prophecy of the Five: 146

T3-M4: 110

The Bastion: 232

The Ebon Hawk: 117

The Harbinger: 167

The Progenitor: 53

The Red Eclipse: 112

The Shadowlands: 133

Tomb of Freedon Nadd: 212

In terms of rating earned, the top AC toon is at 15.

Two toons with the rating over 2,000. The top 10 toons in the class (again, as of today) are:

Spårks Tomb of Freedon Nadd Mercenary

Evonaut The Bastion Commando

Rhu The Red Eclipse Mercenary

Talve The Progenitor Mercenary

Kallpa Begeren Colony Mercenary

Vps The Bastion Mercenary

Sparks T3-M4 Commando

Shannabanana T3-M4 Mercenary

Slévín Jar'Kai Sword Mercenary

Ethrann The Red Eclipse Commando

The rating distribution shows approximately 60% of the toons ending in the 1050-1200 category. 92% of entries fall in between 900 and 1350 rating. 0.9 % earned the rating over 1650, and 2% - rating between 1350 and 1650.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/Melirinda/media/SWTOR/meco4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Good luck, everyone!

Edited by DomiSotto

You know that old story about a boy who runs back home so very excited, and yelps: “Mom, Dad! Come here! I have a letter-grade, a real GRADE!” and once the family gathers to look, it turns out to be an “F”? And the kid doesn’t get it why the family is not exactly over the moon? Anyway, I feel like that little boy, because, the ranked is waaay more interesting and exciting than I thought it would be, and I am bubbly-happy to have tried my 10 ‘crystal’ games (also gotta think about a few things long and hard, but there is time for that). I have my very own line and an ELO and a Daily and everything. How cool is that? Oh, and huge thanks to the three other guys who survived their DPS *and* my healing! That took guts!

Okay, let’s leave the world of the excitable newbs and return back to the folks who know what they are doing!

If we manage to get 200 more people in TODAY, we might hit 23,000! Mass-queue solo, everyone? ‘Cause last time we missed 27,000 by only 47 people.

We’ve also made it past 8,000 in the GR, so we are at 50% of the Season 3 participation.

Solo queue: 22,862 with 10,371 (46.9%) of the toons below 3 wins/30 medals

Group queue: 8,173 with 4,860 (59.5 %) of the toons below 3 wins/30 medals

Solo Leaderboards: G5-F-K. And Qwuu the Operative is relentlessly driving to that 2,800 + rating.

Well, it’s a double-trouble day, all Smugglers and Imperial Agents, so I have time to wrap up all the classes tomorrow! Because, tomorrow the Season 4 is done!

As much as I am trying to be objective and all, my favorite AC:

Snipers and Gunslingers:

We have 1170 entries, roughly 5.2% of all the toons entered in Season 4 ranked, solo queue. 445 toons wielded two blasters, and 725 lay in wait with a rifle.

Each server fielded Snipers and Gunslingers:

Vanjervalis Chain: 8

Battle Meditation: 37

The Progenitor: 38

Jar'Kai Sword: 44

Jung Ma: 45

Begeren Colony: 46

Darth Nihilus: 48

Mantle of the Force: 54

T3-M4: 64

The Red Eclipse: 70

The Ebon Hawk: 74

The Shadowlands: 76

Jedi Covenant: 82

The Harbinger: 101

Prophecy of the Five: 103

Tomb of Freedon Nadd: 123

The Bastion: 157

In terms of rating earned, the top AC toon is at 144. The highest rating as of today for this AC is 1830.

The top 10 toons in the class (again, as of today) are:

Zêvren The Bastion Gunslinger

Flame'on Jar'Kai Sword Gunslinger

Brucemaclean The Shadowlands Gunslinger

Pîoupîou Mantle of the Force Gunslinger

Gunnio The Harbinger Sniper

Dopsn Tomb of Freedon Nadd Sniper

Schwesta'ewa Jar'Kai Sword Sniper

Heymonkey The Red Eclipse Sniper

Finkin Jar'Kai Sword Gunslinger

Rhuthmic Tomb of Freedon Nadd Sniper

The rating distribution shows approximately 57% of the toons ending in the 1050-1200 category. 90 % of entries fall in between 900 and 1350 rating. 0.94 % earned the rating over 1650, and 6.8% - rating between 1350 and 1650.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/Melirinda/media/SWTOR/Sngu4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

And now to the cunning AC that has it all! Stealth! Heals! Rolls! Oh, my!

Scoundrels and Operatives:

We have 2470 entries, roughly 10.8% of all the toons entered in Season 4 ranked, solo queue. 857 toons punched, and 1613 knifed the opposition.

Each server fielded Scoundrels and Operatives:

Vanjervalis Chain: 10

Battle Meditation: 57

The Progenitor: 84

Begeren Colony: 96

Darth Nihilus: 96

Mantle of the Force: 97

Jar'Kai Sword: 107

Jung Ma: 107

The Shadowlands: 118

Jedi Covenant: 124

T3-M4: 141

The Ebon Hawk: 141

The Red Eclipse: 189

Prophecy of the Five: 196

The Harbinger: 219

Tomb of Freedon Nadd: 341

The Bastion: 347

In terms of rating earned, the top AC toon is at 4. The highest rating as of today for this AC is 2805, with 9 Scoundrels and Operatives having the rating over 2,000.

The top 10 toons in the class (again, as of today) are:

Qwuu Jar'Kai Sword Operative

Ayamé The Ebon Hawk Operative

Lacertae Tomb of Freedon Nadd Operative

Brannera The Red Eclipse Operative

Plexus Tomb of Freedon Nadd Scoundrel

No-shades The Harbinger Operative

Knin The Bastion Operative

Hottìe The Harbinger Operative

Amarì The Bastion Scoundrel

Agrippine Mantle of the Force Scoundrel

The rating distribution shows approximately 57% of the toons ending in the 1050-1200 category. 90.9 % of entries fall in between 900 and 1350 rating. 1.1 % earned the rating over 1650, and 5.1 % - rating between 1350 and 1650.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/Melirinda/media/SWTOR/Scop4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Good luck to you all!

Edited by DomiSotto

And, I've just checked the LBs, and in one of those swift reversal of fortunes, it's actually Qwuu the Operative back in the lead, so it is Q-G5-F right now, and obviously, the highest operative is in #1 position with a 2872 current rating.

There is one very interesting meta thing here http://torcommunity.com/database/arena-stats i think no-one has even noticed :

It's how the meta PvP game is turning, or evolving.

What I mean is this :

There under "class use percentage", there we can see how much classes were in use per season.

Now comes the interesting thing :

Do you see any spikes in season 1-3 ?

You can literally tell from each spike what the season's FOTM-OP class was (assuming that all FOTM classes are actually most desired by players - and thus FOTM - because they are so much overpowered).

Season 1 -> Sentinel Marauder

Season 2 -> Guardian / Juggernaught

Season 3 -> no real spike as such, which is sursprising

Season 4 -> Assassin / Sdahow PLUS Powertech / VAnguard PLUS SAge / Sorceror

This is especially interesting to note that -

- in all seasons before 4, there weren's more than 1 or 2 classes FOTM

- in all seasons before 4, the spikes weren't that HEAVY

- in all seasons before 4, not a certain play style was dominating

- in season 4, a single play style is dominating everything else - it's called "burst" or / and "pressure".

This implies a few things :

- People were to a great deal indifferent to certain play styles until season 4.

- More people rolled and re-rolled into a certain play style

- More people were giving up classes that had no distinct play style, or were much more part of the "sustained damage" play style

- People seem to be lazy : They prefer class compositions that are said to provide them "easier wins" than any other class compositions.

- What is written on these forums very stringly influences the outcome in Ranked and Unranked PvP -> class compositions, the number of rewards, and which classes get them

- If what is written on these forums is having SUCH an huge iunfluence on the Ranked PvP outcome ... then it can be used as a tooll as well. People might try to directly or indirecly influenced the forums to get an outcome after their desire (whatever this might be ...)

And this impliessomething more :

- Systained damage is now worthless. Why play sytained damage if you can so much more easily out-DPS someone with a bust / pressure class ?

And THIS implies something regarding how to balance all classes :

- Sustained damage classes need something to make them attractive again.

- Burst/Pressure classes need something to make people able to withstand them. Being globalled by a team consisting to 80-90 % of burst/pressure classes makes PvP FUBAR. Stressing the "beyond regocnition" part of "FUBAR".

- If the developing team wants to prevent the currently overpowered burst/pressure classes to dominate the rewards (read : only burst/pressure clases get most pof the rewards, sustained damage classes and all other classes easily globalled by burst/pressure won't), Bioware has to do somethzing - because in the end, burst and presure is always king - that lies in the very nature of burst & pressure. Only Healers are standing against that - and that ONLY with support.

I think that's why Gunslingers are so much underrepresented : People recognize them rather as "sustained DPS" thahn like anything else. but that's just an hypothesis.

I'm interested in what the future balancing might be - and whether the developers actually see this problem as well.

To tell you the truth, I am surprised at the popularity of Sorc/Sage vs Vg/Pt to be honest. I can see why a Shadow/Sin is used in preference to the Vg/Pt, but looking at how absolutely outstanding the performance of the AC was this season, I won’t be surprised to see Sorc/Sages share to go down in favor of the VG/PT.

In solo, where the tanks are rare, burst will be preferable, but in the groups, with guard and heals, a Slinger will be devastating. My quick pug for the crystal games was basically a no VOIP FOTM pug, PT-tank, Sin and Sorc as DPS and a Sorc as heals. When we ran against the top 7% guys on alts, who had a comp of a Guardian, Slinger, Vanguard, Operative, we were dead men walking before the gates even opened.

Anyway, now to the big fancy post!

You, guys….

You, the wintraders, queue-syncers, trolls, gankers, rage-quitters, trash-talkers, the scary PvPers you…

…you never fail to amaze!

I know, some of you did not like the pirate theme for the rewards, but if you think of it, the spirit of gambling the toon’s life for an uncertain reward and sailing the rough seas is spot on. It was a troubled season, but you made it through, so hats off. And hugs. And a huge thank you, guys. Thank you for reading, thank you for chatting, and, above all - thank you for playing. This game would lose a whole lot of coolness without you.

For your enjoyment, here is a screenshot of the original announcement for S5 that I hope Bio has edited by now (I took it about 9:44 am MST). As you can see, Season 5 has clearly already ended! And Season 4 has just begun!

http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/Melirinda/media/S4%20funny.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

In Season 5, I am really looking forward to seeing if the Bastion Group Ranked Initiative would raise the prestige of the ranked, and perhaps stimulate the building of the local teams on the other servers until they are ready to move to the Bastion. That, obviously, depends on the good-will and player covenant.

From Ronniehenlau’s http://torcommunity.com/database/arena-stats

Incredible! The sharp increase in matches in the last 3 days the Season – and you can totally see what we can call the Krea’s Spike right there, on the graph.

Solo queue: 23,249 with 10,858 (46.7%) of the toons below 3 wins/30 medals

For comparison, in Season 3, out of 26,953 toons 14553 were below 3 wins/30 medals – 54% overall, you are more successful in S4.

Group queue: 8,627 with 5079 (58.9 %) of the toons below 3 wins/30 medals. For the Group Ranked, I can’t really tell much from the numbers, so if you have time and inclination, please, give props to your team-mates!

Archived Results:

With the ratings over 2000 – about 94 toons, plus-minus a few Gladias the Powertechs. Can’t say I am 100% sure, but by the look of it, it’s:

#1 Qwuu the Operative of the Jar Kai Sword (2879)

#2 Kre’a the Shadow, of the Bastion (2877)

#3 Gladias the Powertech (5), Nomadic (one of the duplicates still sits at #1)

Advanced Class Performance Comparison:

In the Top 100 (by rating, so it’s more than 100)

Shadow vs Assassin: 15, 16

Sage vs Sorcerer: 10, 14

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 4, 1

Sentinel vs Marauder: 0, 0

Commando vs Mercenary: 3, 2

Vanguard vs Powertech: 11, 29

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 0, 1

Scoundrel vs Operative: 3, 6

Total: 46, 69

And the Ratings distribution between the ACs:

http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/Melirinda/media/8acs.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

As you can see, it's the Powertechs-Vanguards that have the abnormal over-performance compared to the other ACs.

Home team:

Domi’s Fan Appreciation Award went to Cæsær the Gunslinger who finished the Season 4 as the Republic Toon with most wins in solo queue(163). Luckily, I’ve managed to catch this toon on the Fleet this morning, so I don’t have to worry about being flagged as a gold-seller and just handed over the Republic’s Hero tags and the goodies. A round of applause for Cæsær the Gunslinger!

On the Imperial side of things, 9 toons from the Harbinger are in the Top 100!

Fig the Assassin; Affliction the Sorcerer, Deluxetryhard the Assassin, Te’fla the Operative, Sishen the Assassin, No-shades the Operative, Dre’a the Powertech, Gladias the Juggernaut and Vicvega the Powertech – all of these toons also have the rating of 2000 and higher. A whole lot of wow!

Randomness:

Numberonesniper (Devil/Dcwiw) the Sniper moved to the Ebon Hawk, and ended up the only toon with over 900 wins in Season 4. Azheo the Juggernaut and Telal the Sorcerer (both of ToFN) ended up in the 800-900 wins category, with Blackrain the Juggernaut (ToFN) and Qwuu the Operative (Jar’Kai Sword) – in the 700 to 800 wins category.

The dynamic duo from Jar’Kai Sword, Aimyaim the Mercenary and Qwuu the Operative ended up getting more than 1,100 team endorsements each.

The lowest ratings on the boards remained at 1, but looks like some of the names associated with the dishonorable behavior were cleaned up.

Good luck to you who are returning; fond farewell to those who are leaving. Well played, everyone!

Special thanks to: Ronniehenlau the Supreme Overlord of stats; Aimyaim the Mercenary for the unmatched grit; Ordering-pizza the Shadow for many things and more; Hottie the Operative/Scoundrel for the fangirl moments; Kre’a the Shadow for staying with the Republic; Devil/Dcwiw the Sniper for the 666 MVP snapshot; Qwuu the Operative for the solo queue addiction and quick wit; Dimka the Sentinel for playing the class and the name that has a nostalgic ring for me; Gladias the Powertech for driving me to distraction one transfer at a time; Affliction the Sorcerer for being there to click on to get to Harbinger when everyone was drifting about; Oblitarus the Powertech, Mavaii the Sorcerer, and Annihilatar the Assassin for being my best ranked teammates ever.

thx for the constantly reports. Was a blast to read.

I m kind of curious if bioware, gets the Powertech/Vanguard Leaderboard sorted out.

I m kind of stucked on the 10th place and underneath the powertechs i m on the 8th, but the correct place for the last spot should be 3. ^^

(Groan) oh, no.You are Brolok the Vanguard, aren't you? You are awesome :) I really do hope BioWARE sorts out that Gladias#1 through Gladias #5 are the one and only, and that there is a rating inverse. I have filed a bug report earlier, but it was not acknowledged.

Guys, I beg everyone to change the name when you transfer. I know it's a pain in the B, but that's the only way we can avoid the duplicate creation in the future. Please, for the sake of the database!

I didn't know it at the time, but it was you who gave me that appreciation award wasn't it Domi! I was really tire so I didn't show the extent of my appreciation, but thank you very much for everything you have done this season Domi! You are an absolute champion, and it's because of people like you that the ranked community can thrive and continue to grow, welcoming new people. This post was a great read every day, and it never failed to make me chuckle because of the humour and positive attitude. I hope Season 5 treats you well, and that you enjoy ranked even more. Sadly I won't be there along with you as I'm now no longer so commited to the game, but I hope to still run into you every now and then. The true appreciation award goes to you Domi, cheers for everything :)

In the Top 100 (by rating, so it’s more than 100)

Shadow vs Assassin: 15, 16

Sage vs Sorcerer: 10, 14

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 4, 1

Sentinel vs Marauder: 0, 0

Commando vs Mercenary: 3, 2

Vanguard vs Powertech: 11, 29

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 0, 1

Scoundrel vs Operative: 3, 6

Total: 46, 69

shout out to my favorite class :confused:

Shoot, I knew I should have autographed that killing blow! Good luck in your endeavors, Zuzu, though with that drive, luck is not even the icing on the cake, more like fun sprinkles. :)

And,let's see what S5 brings to Maras and Seninels.

(Groan) oh, no.You are Brolok the Vanguard, aren't you? You are awesome :) I really do hope BioWARE sorts out that Gladias#1 through Gladias #5 are the one and only, and that there is a rating inverse. I have filed a bug report earlier, but it was not acknowledged.

Guys, I beg everyone to change the name when you transfer. I know it's a pain in the B, but that's the only way we can avoid the duplicate creation in the future. Please, for the sake of the database!

nahhh, i`m Nia the Powertech ^^

Yeah, I also reported a couple of weeks ago some Leaderboard bugs, like Satidas the Powertechs rating is bugged like hell, was before Gladias name changes ^^ Support said nothing they can do about it, it s up to the programmers and so on...

Did they actually allready hand out the All Galaxy titles?

Oops, sorry! :o Same reason though. Once the duplicate is created during the transfer, the old duplicate occupies the previous rank, despite the further rating changes. The new version of the toon has the actual rating on it. In this thread the folks said that it takes a while to assign the top titles:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=809010

Let' hope it's because they do look at the data in an old-fashioned way.