Deco drop rates in hardmode flashpoints

Do decos drop anymore in HM flashpoints? I remember pre3.0 the bonus bosses in Cademimu, Athiss, etc always dropped a deco and others had a small chance to drop one, but I haven't seen a single deco drop from any bosses in the new HM fps like Korriban, Rishi, Blood Hunt, etc.

Or is the drop rate just abyssmally low? They should rethink this as decos are a decent incentive to do not just fps but the bonus bosses within those fps.

Edited by Projawa

I've seen deco drop once, I believe in Koriban fp, on imp side, forgot was it bonus or end boss.

But yeah, drop rate is terrible, take this from somebody who is doing a lot of this fp for achi. Seen just 1 decoration from all HM versions, and that is just pathetic. Bonus boss should drop decoration, and speaking of dropped stuff, I've didn't see that recovered relics at all at HM.

• 2 years later...
I don't understand why they wanted to nerf the Deco drops, it removes some incentive to do the bonus bosses.

Oh... So they'v seen that people running content and then... decided to cut players will to do content?

Ah! I totally forgot...

IT'S BIOWARE WE TALKING ABOUT!!!

Then it's completely normal)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.