Emergency Medical Table

Phoenix_Wraith

Prior to 3.0 the regeneration toy E.M.T. was bop and purchasable for 1 credit from the bounty supply cartel vendor. However they are no longer there. I know they were placed there during a previous patch because of a mucked-up cc pack rollout. Was the item's removal intended or another oversight much like the rollback that happened with the Dark Projects mats? I was hoping they'd be back today when I read that this patch was fixing said materials. I've got some characters that I never managed to get them on. Because of the cc pack flub-up they were "removed" from collections and if you locate them under toys it won't allow you to claim them as you would other cartel items. Any info would be appreciated.

It would seem as if they decided retroactively after the more recent mix-ups with decorations (the Republic Voss sign and the non-clickable slot machine decoration) where they decided to do the 1 credit offer on a limited time only that the older mix-ups (mood outrage and the medical table) also needed to be limited time offers. Nothing had ever been said about a limit at the time when either of those older items got added to the vendors at 1 credit each. There was never any mention of their removal in any forum post or patch note. At the time when they were added it had certainly seemed from our perspective like they intended it to be a permanent arrangement. They decided to prove us wrong though. I agree that it's dumb. (Why not just make the "cheap as free" price a limited offer? Keep the items on the vendors but bump their price up to something comparable to other items on the vendors.) But I wouldn't get too hopeful about seeing them change it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.