Send guild information to in game mail

JEDIKATT

Like with the ability of having somebody send you an invitation when they pick you for recruitment in a guild it would be nice to be able to get a do-over link send in a letter that way if you accidentally get kicked out of the guild you could get back into it by going to the latter and clicking on a link and everything you would need to know to communicate with you and everything you would need to know to communicate with your guild

I make the suggestion because I was accidentally removed from my guild on one of my characters from a differen from a different guild and what happened is when I removed one removed everybody there should be some kind of a cus what you want to be removed from what guild als the ability to have all information about tha the ability to have all information about that guild sentence your mailbo so you have so you would have an easier so you have a so you would have an easier time trying to find them because of the way the system works now when game is very hard to keep this mistake from

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.