PT's/Vans DPS broken

dapl

I have a PT and lately ive found it hard to deal out dps, my rotation is HIB, sticky, thermal grenade, HIB retractable blade, rocket punch, HIB, MB than Energy burst, and Shoulder cannon if I don't have it on CD, It works great for me in Regs but Im struggling in ranked is it because I don't have all my gear aug'd or is my rotation broken?

All feedback is appreciated

I have a PT and lately ive found it hard to deal out dps, my rotation is HIB, sticky, thermal grenade, HIB retractable blade, rocket punch, HIB, MB than Energy burst, and Shoulder cannon if I don't have it on CD, It works great for me in Regs but Im struggling in ranked is it because I don't have all my gear aug'd or is my rotation broken?

All feedback is appreciated

I'll get the ball rolling.

First, solo or group ranked?

What do you mean hard to do damage:

Are you dying too quickly?

Are you attacking a guarded target?

Is your group ignoring the healer?

Is the other team judiciously using taunts/DCDs?

Ranked features more focused competition. In regs it's a lot easier to get lost in a match, or not be able to figure out who's attacking you. In Ranked, more people know that your SC-HIB-CB-AP-SG burst window is coming, and they mitigate accordingly.

Shadows can ignore it with resilience (aside from HIB), Scoundrels can roll, Guardians can Reflect. Sages can Barrier if needed.

AP is strong in regs because there's a lot of more going on and some people get sensory overload, so it's easy to put up big numbers and kills because people don't think about countering AP with DCDs, because if you die, you just respawn.

As an aside, yes all your gear should be augmented

Edited by JMagee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.