Jerky attack animation Republic side single-blade users........still.

arguewithplato

Wasn't sure where to post this as it's really a minor niggle but it really makes me mad.

Since beta, the basic attack animation for a single-blade wielding Jedi has been SUPER jerky, like he hesitates every time he swings his blade. It's really, really distracting to me. I just rolled into a Jedi for the first time in a while and was blown away that the animation is STILL wonky. Am I an idiot for finding this damaging to the game experience?

budleigh

You know past about level 20 you will almost never have a need to use the basic attack on a Jedi Guardian, right? With how easy it is to generate focus with Force Leap, Combat Focus, Sundering Strike/Warding Strike/whatever...

(And if you're including the Jedi Sage in this, there's no excuse to use the basic attack on one of those after level 10)

I've been leveling a guardian and have never noticed this. I'm level 50 currently, I use vigilance the majority of the time, and occasionally tank flashpoints for the daily for a faster pop. I took the basic attack off my bar around level 40 though. There is always something better to use than strike.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.