Need group for H4 Alchemy of Evil and H4 All The Pieces

Jcbteague

These are the two at the end of the seeker droid and macro-binocular missions. I would greatly appreciate help in completing them as it's very difficult to find anyone online at those levels in game and on the same portion of the mission. Edited by Jcbteague

These are the two at the end of the seeker droid and macro-binocular missions. I would greatly appreciate help in completing them as it's very difficult to find anyone online at those levels in game and on the same portion of the mission.

It took me a few weeks to find a group, but some folks were nice enough to help me through both this evening...there's a lot of people on fleet this weekend doing old material like that, so I actually found a group pretty quickly.

If you have no luck soon, PM me and let me know which faction/toon name to contact and then we can try and sort out a time to do them. We'll need 4 people for All The Pieces though to do the puzzle - Alchemy Of Evil can be done with 3.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.