New enemy race?

JediQuaker

So, are we getting a new enemy - the Conict? Apparently, according to the home page "The Conict rises on Rishi"

Or, maybe "The Conict" is just one boss in a new OP?

;)

how observant. put this along with the other 3 or 4 threads pointing it out...

I'm going to take a WAG (Wild *** guess) and just assume you are using firefox since that is where the issue is.

Hi there,

Are you using Firefox? Sometimes the text from our promos has a hard time propagating in that browser. I'll pass it onto our Web Team.

Thanks!

It does display fine on other browsers, its just a Firefox issue.

That being said, the SWTOR team should really still change the font or something since a lot of people use Firefox and most users aren't going to think "oh it's probably a font display issue with my browser" they're just going to assume that BW doesn't even spell check their homepage's lead headline.

That being said, the SWTOR team should really still change the font or something since a lot of people use Firefox and most users aren't going to think "oh it's probably a font display issue with my browser" they're just going to assume that BW doesn't even spell check their homepage's lead headline.

Wow, I had read that Firefox doesn't display this correctly but I thought it was just a weird chache problem where the updated image wasn't loaded. But it really is the font "Berling" that Firefox has problems with. It can't display "fl", "fi", or "ff". That is hilarious. :eek:

Edited by Shoraan

Conversely, maybe they use it as a source of entertainment.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that Tait is running some sort of office pool based around how many Firefox errors they can slip into the website and how long it takes somebody to notice them.

Conversely, maybe they use it as a source of entertainment.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that Tait is running some sort of office pool based around how many Firefox errors they can slip into the website and how long it takes somebody to notice them.

Ah yes, the "How many customers / potential customers can we convince that we're inept" game - best office game evar!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.