PVP next gear tier

Cleavy

Will it be available in season 4 ?

I see there won't be any next tier gear in season 5, but no clue about season 4.

Nothing in patch notes as well, but nothing to say there won;t be as well.

So is there going to be a new gear tier in season 4 or not ?

Will it be available in season 4 ?

I see there won't be any next tier gear in season 5, but no clue about season 4.

Nothing in patch notes as well, but nothing to say there won;t be as well.

So is there going to be a new gear tier in season 4 or not ?

No new gear set before preseason 6 at the earliest.

It only says there will be no new tier after season 4

Currently season 3 just ended and season 4 is about to begin.

168 and 174 are from season 3 I believe.

In season 3 it was 158 an 162. Season 4 is the first season after lvl cap increase to 60 so it would make little since to implement a new tier 2 months after the current one came :)

If they were to come out with new gear now, the exhumed and Dark Reaver stuff would have never had a chance to be used during a season. Season 3 was Obroan / Brutalizer. The Exhumed and Dark Reaver stuff is intended for season 4 and season 5.

Coming out with new gear right as a season starts is something that they have not done because it would make no sense. Nobody would have a chance to get it before the season started. One of the major reasons for having preseason is to gear up with the new stuff (dark reaver in this case). There will be no season 5 preseason, which means there will be no new gear from season 4 - 5.

Exhumed and Dark Reaver is the next gear tier, the new stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.