The Season is Starting!

Lazaris

Srsly, why do people talk **** about team ranked on this game? *********** baffles me considering theres a handful of *********** teams. All of you need to tuck your ***** in and just play the game.

^This! Not sure why everyone is always so trash talky. It's much funner (That's such a word) when everyone takes a loss or victory civilly to encourage teams to keep queuing. Toxicity is what has killed queues every season, I would hate for it to happen again. I think you're all super special awesome and can't wait to play you in 4s <3

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^This! Not sure why everyone is always so trash talky. It's much funner (That's such a word) when everyone takes a loss or victory civilly to encourage teams to keep queuing. Toxicity is what has killed queues every season, I would hate for it to happen again. I think you're all super special awesome and can't wait to play you in 4s <3

Agreed. People just need to play to play, epeens aside. The game will be so much more enjoyable.

Edited by Clogski

No! C'um at me bro!

Edited by LTmudbutt

If people are upset that they are losing to us in solo q then ask us to make a fours team. We will play any team. For the last 5 months no guild or players have queued more times in ranked 4's than our guild on server. At this point majority of our matches are guild vs. guild. We also beat every team on server against everyone's best comps. Instead of crying on forums because you are losing. Just win. This is so funny because last season the two best guilds from last season use to do the same thing, but no one cried on forums about it.

LOL cant tell whether troll or retard? Must be troll....the amount of globals I have recorded in ranked 4s against.....just lol

Edited by Kooziejr

The funny thing about the trash talking is that it tends to come from those playing OP classes. its kinda like an 18 year old picking a fight in the kindergarten class. He might win but at the end of the day even he knows it wasnt because he was any good, lol

Wait aren't you the guy who couldn't get an online girlfriend so you had to ddos people because your heart was broken. That's just sad bro. You should actually get a real life go out with REAL PEOPLE and make some real friends.

O wait you can't because you spend every waking minute either on the game or on forums. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Why do you even talk trash. You were just in our TS queuing. #hypocrit

Good troll been AFK for 5 days. Don't know who you are (srsly I have never seen you before - no trolling). Please let me know so I can tailor my responses to you :-) :-)

Edited by Kooziejr

Wait aren't you the guy who couldn't get an online girlfriend so you had to ddos people because your heart was broken. That's just sad bro. You should actually get a real life go out with REAL PEOPLE and make some real friends.

O wait you can't because you spend every waking minute either on the game or on forums. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Hrm seems you have the wrong person.

Aren't you the guy who gets farmed in 4s then needs to queue sync solo to get satisfaction of actually winning at something then rushes to the forums to justify why said queue sync happens. Coz I mean like I've never lost to Strife, Koozie has never lost to Strife so two different teams have never lost to you who are these "best teams with best comps" you're beating? or are you still talking about solos LOL :rak_02:

Aren't you the guy who gets farmed in 4s then needs to queue sync solo to get satisfaction of actually winning at something then rushes to the forums to justify why said queue sync happens. Coz I mean like I've never lost to Strife, Koozie has never lost to Strife so two different teams have never lost to you who are these "best teams with best comps" you're beating? or are you still talking about solos LOL :rak_02:

At least their Pts dont run alacrity loaded gear.

Step 1: "This is 3.0, alacrity is a good stat for PTs now." --Squarebox/Icarfy 2015

Step 2: Two days later, you get rekt n general (and in PVP, as usual) for running alacrity.

Step 3: The next day, all alacrity was removed from your gear.

Step 4: Profit.

At least their Pts dont run alacrity loaded gear.

Step 1: "This is 3.0, alacrity is a good stat for PTs now." --Squarebox/Icarfy 2015

Step 2: Two days later, you get rekt n general (and in PVP, as usual) for running alacrity.

Step 3: The next day, all alacrity was removed from your gear.

Step 4: Profit.

Alacrity is good for all classes.

PS. No alacrity was removed I actually put more in my gear after I heard Mudclot talking about it and the caps on Surge :3

It's been a blast keeping you both on the forums like you have something to prove in a game you quit.

:mon_rolleyes:

Edited by Dysfunxtional

Does me and sephorus running mando sent and trading games with Koozie and Tara while carrying Koality not count? Never seen you.

Ahhh yeah....pretty sure I wasn't playing bro. Because I have only ever lost 1 game to Koality EVER....in which his team played pretty well (including him doing close to 4k HPS..so he certainly wasn't carried ..so not sure how you figured we were trading games...unless you count winning one and then losing 5-6 straight? :S

I find this very confusing. I'm sure Koality can clarify it for you....he may be a troll but I doubt he is a liar.

Edited by Kooziejr

Ahhh yeah....pretty sure I wasn't playing bro. Because I have only ever lost 1 game to Koality EVER....in which his team played pretty well (including him doing close to 4k HPS..so he certainly wasn't carried ..so not sure how you figured we were trading games...unless you count winning one and then losing 5-6 straight? :S

I find this very confusing. I'm sure Koality can clarify it for you....he may be a troll but I doubt he is a liar.

It was like 2 weeks ago. I'm Greenn. You won more than us, and we didn't win any more after we replaced tank and you switched to sniper from sorc. And yes we was carried, he had no mic and did less hps most rounds. He's not terrible obviously, but still was carried. We won more than one lol, your memory is a bit selective. We were also running sent mando. Gunnery isn't too bad, but combat... lol. Seph pulled it off but still very UP.

But who cares, I was just disputing that you've never ever lost to strife, which I haven't even been in for very long. I would also be surprised if we were the only team that you've ever lost a game to from that guild. Tara is right, **** talk is pointless in this game. Can't we all just ditch the yolo q, *********** q 4s, and say "gg". Community's too small for rivalries and ****.

Edited by Kakisback

There's a lot of horrible mercs...and they're killing my ELO. C'mon guys. Reroll to FOTM or something.

Nope... not a chance ill roll fotm. Not everyone wants to be OP, some people like to play what they like to play.

Help us get help or well keep killing your rating. At least thats my goal.. if im gonna get globaled im taking someone down with me.

You cant have it all kids, sorry.

Nope... not a chance ill roll fotm. Not everyone wants to be OP, some people like to play what they like to play.

Help us get help or well keep killing your rating. At least thats my goal.. if im gonna get globaled im taking someone down with me.

You cant have it all kids, sorry.

Keep playing merc pls

Youre calling out people for queue syncing meanwhile I believe it was season 2 . Mosh your so called best sin on server(LOL) synced queued on stream and even counted down, he sync queued with all of armada , double , venrin , jiraya all of them SYNC QUEUED. This game and this server pvp players is Laughable the left over scrubs who never queued and got farmed if they did. Also go help the alacrity wearing pt . haha

Edited by Prodiigy